First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Truck is now showing as in transit on the tracker here, but my built check mark is missing from the ford tracker. Hopefully should see it within 18 days, from tracking other trucks to my dealer it looks like it could be closer to 12-14.
I think it was yours that "returned from offsite" on same day as me, which made me think mine was going to advance too! So I increased how often I hit refresh. But mine has just sat, as of this morning it hasn't reached "released". I think I'm hitting "refresh" on my browser too much and Ford just said f&#$ you now you wait longer!
Sponsored

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
I think it was yours that "returned from offsite" on same day as me, which made me think mine was going to advance too! So I increased how often I hit refresh. But mine has just sat, as of this morning it hasn't reached "released". I think I'm hitting "refresh" on my browser too much and Ford just said f&#$ you now you wait longer!
I always hit both this site and the ford tracker in incognito mode so it doesnt have any cache of previous lookups on my end. There have definitely been inconsistencies between incognito and normal mode on both sites in my experience. For example just now, even though I don't have the shipped checkbox marked, incognito mode shows a date under built and the normal browser doesn't have a date.

Ford F-150 Next Week 2/1 Builds Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 12.10.06 PM

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
I always hit both this site and the ford tracker in incognito mode so it doesnt have any cache of previous lookups on my end. There have definitely been inconsistencies between incognito and normal mode on both sites in my experience. For example just now, even though I don't have the shipped checkbox marked, incognito mode shows a date under built and the normal browser doesn't have a date.

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 12.10.06 PM.png
That's awesome! Thankfully I've been verifying once a day using the employee tracking system, alternating between Pioneer on the other forum and my dealer. I feel guilty asking every single day so I'm alternating sources daily haha. Regardless of anything I do my truck still is at the plant helpless.

I picture if I had video of the lot, the trucks are coming back from the body company and instead of putting them into the rows, sometimes the employees are like "welp! we need to fill another carrier truck to take to the railyard and here's a load back from body shop, why unload them when we can just send these!" while mine just sits collecting dust, rust, and snow.

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150
That's awesome! Thankfully I've been verifying once a day using the employee tracking system, alternating between Pioneer on the other forum and my dealer. I feel guilty asking every single day so I'm alternating sources daily haha. Regardless of anything I do my truck still is at the plant helpless.

I picture if I had video of the lot, the trucks are coming back from the body company and instead of putting them into the rows, sometimes the employees are like "welp! we need to fill another carrier truck to take to the railyard and here's a load back from body shop, why unload them when we can just send these!" while mine just sits collecting dust, rust, and snow.
Can you track mine for me ? 1FTEW1EP3MKD54797 please ?

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer

Sponsored

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
Ford Vehicle Order Tracking must be down - not working for me @ 0929 (EST) this morning

Sponsored

N1TJ

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat EB 4x4 - Oxford White
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller • USAF Veteran
Well boys, I’m finally in transit. Here’s to hoping it shows up before the 17th.

D0DA9CC3-4D8E-456A-8E4A-112B78AB0CA9.jpeg
Did it update today? Congrats!! I know you’re going to be one happy camper.