Sponsored

New to Tremor World.... Now the wait begins.

ChrisTaylor9151

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Tremor
Occupation
Military
I ordered my Tremor on August 2nd 2022. I haven't received any emails from ford but my dealer did. Has anyone else ran into this issue and if so how did you track it? I'm super excited to get mine whenever that is. I sold my 2003 Ford F-250 Lariat FX4 for the chance to upgrade to the Tremor.

Ordered:
Color: Black
Engine: 3.5 Eco
Options:
Front End Differential
2.0kW power on board
402A Package
Console Vault
Folding front work surface
Bed liner
Upgraded Audio System
Rear Seat folding storage

Also has anyone found the Active Orange paint on the aftermarket? I am interested in upgrading later on down the line and may use the active orange color to paint my parts.
https://www.amazon.com/USA-Receiver...62059089&sprefix=hitch+towing+,aps,214&sr=8-5
Ford F-150 New to Tremor World.... Now the wait begins. Capture.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

ShadowFox

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Eddie Bauer Expedition, 2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
USAF
Welcome, hope you enjoy waiting :), check out f150forum.com too as some of us are more active over there specific to tremors.

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
I ordered my Tremor on August 2nd 2022. I haven't received any emails from ford but my dealer did. Has anyone else ran into this issue and if so how did you track it? I'm super excited to get mine whenever that is. I sold my 2003 Ford F-250 Lariat FX4 for the chance to upgrade to the Tremor.

Ordered:
Color: Black
Engine: 3.5 Eco
Options:
Front End Differential
2.0kW power on board
402A Package
Console Vault
Folding front work surface
Bed liner
Upgraded Audio System
Rear Seat folding storage

Also has anyone found the Active Orange paint on the aftermarket? I am interested in upgrading later on down the line and may use the active orange color to paint my parts.
https://www.amazon.com/USA-Receiver-Accessories-Rhino-Receivers/dp/B06WLMF23C/ref=sr_1_5?crid=3C4XR9QKXAACC&keywords=hitch+towing+hook&qid=1662059089&sprefix=hitch+towing+,aps,214&sr=8-5
Capture.JPG
Congrats.

My confirmation email came directly me.....maybe your dealer just entered their email addy versus yours?

I like the shackle hitch you have posted. I might have to add this to list when the truck arrives. And I too think it might look good to blast it with the Tremor Orange.
Sponsored