First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer
Occupation
Sales
I ordered my raptor mid June and I the dealer said Ford has not picked up my order?! Does this sound fishy to you guys? Thank you in advance.
Sponsored

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
I ordered my lariat in early March and Ford hasn’t picked up my order lol. So no it doesn't sound fishy.

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
I ordered my lariat in early March and Ford hasn’t picked up my order lol. So no it doesn't sound fishy.
User Avitar checks out...

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
Welcome to the forum. Google "microchip shortage" or click on the menu header labeled What's New (lightning bolt) and get caught up on the issues EVERYONE is having... you are NOT alone. :)

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
I ordered my raptor mid June and I the dealer said Ford has not picked up my order?! Does this sound fishy to you guys? Thank you in advance.
First off, welcome to the forum!!

To answer your question, at least for now with the way production shortages have been going, it is completely normal for orders not to have been picked up.

Someone else correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think Ford has even began job 1 for the F-150 Raptors ?. They just announced earlier this week that they were trimming production again.

https.j0n

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2038 F150 XLT (ordered in 2021)
Welcome to the forum! I was just as surprised as you but for accurate order updates, you can contact Ford Performance Chat. Alternatively, if @UGADawg96's avatar hasn't changed... nothing exciting is happening! ;)
Sponsored