• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Nebraska New Take Offs Tires only 2021 King Ranch

huskerf150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch Supercrew
I removed my tires off my 2021 King Ranch at the tire shop. What is a good asking price???275/60/20 Pirelli Scorpions
Sponsored

cogatti

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 King Ranch
Occupation
retired
I removed my tires off my 2021 King Ranch at the tire shop. What is a good asking price???275/60/20 Pirelli Scorpions
Those are great tires!!!!!......what did you put on to replace them?....I was going to take off my factory installed blackwall tires and put on those Perllelli Scorpion because I wanted a raised white letter tire....

Elkhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
I have the same tires and the guy at Discount tire says they are $235 per. So if you can get $500-$600 for the set you would be in good shape. I'm taking off wheels and tires looking to get $1200-$1500

On a side note those tires are way better in the ice and snow than I expected. I'm actually impressed with there performance during this cold snap we just had. Best of luck.

OP
OP

huskerf150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch Supercrew
I have the same tires and the guy at Discount tire says they are $235 per. So if you can get $500-$600 for the set you would be in good shape. I'm taking off wheels and tires looking to get $1200-$1500

On a side note those tires are way better in the ice and snow than I expected. I'm actually impressed with there performance during this cold snap we just had. Best of luck.
I went with BF Goodrich T/A KO2 tires and stock rims. They wear great and when I traded my 2018 in with 32,000 miles the tire were still like new. I now have the white King Ranch. It is hard to find a nice wheel and blend in with the gray accent on this truck, so I stayed with the chrome stock wheels. I have owned every trim now.
Sponsored