Sponsored

New tailgate letters/ removed FX4 decals

Drandpa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Looks sharp. I went back and forth on removing my FX4 stickers, finally decided to remove them and I'm glad I did. I like the clean uninterrupted look.

Mash150

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 King Ranch, 157, SQ , PB
Occupation
Unskilled House Mechanic
Great looking truck . I would like to do my KR with the black lettering as well. Mind adding where you got the P letters. I know Ford makes them for a Platty but I don’t see any for a 21 KR tailgate.

thevofl

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Antimatter Blue F150 Diet Platinum (Eventually)
Occupation
Math
I'm having my dealership remove my 4x4 decals. What is the point to them? And your pics are proof that the truck looks better without them.

On a side note, love that your garage needed a sign that read "Man Cave enter at your own risk".

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
Great looking truck . I would like to do my KR with the black lettering as well. Mind adding where you got the P letters. I know Ford makes them for a Platty but I don’t see any for a 21 KR tailgate.
I contacted tufskinz.com who make the letters for the 2015-2020 KR and they said that they don’t have the correct size letters for the 2021 KR because there are none available in their area to take measurements.

Mash150

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 King Ranch, 157, SQ , PB
Occupation
Unskilled House Mechanic
I contacted tufskinz.com who make the letters for the 2015-2020 KR and they said that they don’t have the correct size letters for the 2021 KR because there are none available in their area to take measurements.
Thanks appreciated. And I’m to far off to drop by to have them measure . And still not even allowed to enter the US by land crossing to boot. ?
Sponsored