Sponsored

CHAZ 150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ordered 2023 F-150 XL w/HDPP & Max Tow
So they issue a recall because a parking light flickers but they have no problem with axle bolts shearing off?? Go figure.
Sponsored

Porpoise Hork

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT Powerboost FX4 302A Oxford White
Occupation
IT

Heathen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 XLT
How do I find the production date? I know the month (July), just not the day.

Porpoise Hork

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
How do I find the production date? I know the month (July), just not the day.
If you have the window sticker it's in the box area under the MSRP. The last group of double digit numbers will be the production build date.

Ford F-150 New recall: Front Park Lamp Flicker (NHTSA # 22V686) inkedsticker-

Sponsored

Beef_Stew

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT sport CCSB 5.0
Occupation
Auto Body Tech
I’ve seen this when I had the “welcome lighting” active on my truck. The led light bars would be noticeably flickering. I turned the welcome lighting off and seems to have not repeated

Heathen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 XLT
If you have the window sticker it's in the box area under the MSRP. The last group of double digit numbers will be the production build date.

inkedsticker-jpg.jpg
Thanks, window sticker-6/22/22. Sticker I found on back of back seat-7/15-22. I have not received any recall notice. Dates of both stickers are within the effected dates. Any suggestions?

Iconic22F150

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat FX4 Iconic Silver
Occupation
Physical Security Supervisor
I received the email today. Build date was mid May. Do they have the fix ready yet?

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Thanks, window sticker-6/22/22. Sticker I found on back of back seat-7/15-22. I have not received any recall notice. Dates of both stickers are within the effected dates. Any suggestions?
Remain Calm, you'll get an official snail-mail notice if your vehicle is affected. This is not an issue relating to immediate life-or-death or vehicle usability.

You can also enter your VIN at the NHTSA Recall Lookup webpage here. My VIN is showing the open recall there even though I've not yet received a notice from Ford.

FWIW on that NHTSA webpage updated today for my VIN I see:
"Recall Status: Recall Incomplete, remedy not yet available"

No Worries! ;)

Last edited:

Sponsored

discothan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Lol. Give it my best shot.

I'm guessing you have LED bulbs in the vanity. If so, then may be due to the brand of bulb. Cheap off brand LED bulbs have crappy capacitors in them. The washer is probably tied to the same circuit as the vanity. The increased draw or noise feeding back in the lines is causing it. Try higher quality bulbs, or fixture. If it's an AC/DC fixture, try installing a higher quality power supply or LED driver.

If this doesn't work, there is probably a spirit/ghost in your place. You might need a medium to help you talk to it and figure out how to make it happy and go away.

Beef_Stew

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT sport CCSB 5.0
Occupation
Auto Body Tech
Looking at the dealer bulletin at work, Ford expects to have the repair information available in January. Nothing can be done until then.

Porpoise Hork

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
On a side note.. i wonder if this would fix the LED DRL flickering issue for those who had turned the brightness all the way up to 100%.
I was curious about that as well. I have mine at 100% and have never had a flicker issue, but then again it's not in the range of the recall.

Csvt18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150 SCEW (current), 2022 f150 (ordered)
Build date 7/27/22. Dearborn. I dunno how accurate that is because I didn’t get a built email until 8/7. Hopefully mine was built late enough in the window to not be effected. Haven’t noticed anything yet.

Heathen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 XLT
Remain Calm, you'll get an official snail-mail notice if your vehicle is affected. This is not an issue relating to immediate life-or-death or vehicle usability.

You can also enter your VIN at the NHTSA Recall Lookup webpage here. My VIN is showing the open recall there even though I've not yet received a notice from Ford.

FWIW on that NHTSA webpage updated today for my VIN I see:
"Recall Status: Recall Incomplete, remedy not yet available"

No Worries! ;)
No worries, I don't posses the spasmic gene :D After all, it's just a flickering light. Thanks for the NHTSA info.
Sponsored