Iroquois Cage

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 RCSB 5.0
Did they fix your issues?
They told me the correct harness is back ordered. Im not holding my breath that ill see it before my DELAYED headlights and Foglights come. I ended up snipping two wires on recommendation of another poster and it fixed the issue but i no longer have the flashing when braking. Reverse white works well and there's no more errors.
Sponsored

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicles
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Occupation
Drug Dealer of the LED World
They told me the correct harness is back ordered. Im not holding my breath that ill see it before my DELAYED headlights and Foglights come. I ended up snipping two wires on recommendation of another poster and it fixed the issue but i no longer have the flashing when braking. Reverse white works well and there's no more errors.
We actually have the new harnesses for the Hitchmount lights in stock.

Complete kit is here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-dynamics-hitchmount-led-pod-reverse-kit-for-2015-2020-ford-f-150/

Now they claim it works on 2015-2020 F150s but my guess is they've just not tested this on a 2021+

We have a 2023 F150 XLT so we'll be trying it on our own demo truck and reporting results

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicles
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Occupation
Drug Dealer of the LED World
Awww man. I just went to test these and realized... the 2021+ trucks use a different harness then the 2015-2020. DO'H. So no new harness yet for the 2021+ trucks BUT my Diode Dynamics rep does tell me they are working on the harness for 2021+ F150s. So be patient!

Iroquois Cage

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 RCSB 5.0
Awww man. I just went to test these and realized... the 2021+ trucks use a different harness then the 2015-2020. DO'H. So no new harness yet for the 2021+ trucks BUT my Diode Dynamics rep does tell me they are working on the harness for 2021+ F150s. So be patient!
Yeah I'm still waiting for the correct harness to show up. I ended up snipping two wires and retaining the reverse light and red illumination functions but it doesn't flash when i brake. It did eliminate the warning lights. This i can live with for the time being. I do hate being, unbeknownst to me, a beta tester though.

Dbn23

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Occupation
Engineer
Anyone else get their new harness yet? Mine came in today and when I opened the box there are actually 5 different harnesses. The instructions are the same as before, so not real sure why it came with so many?

Sponsored

gooby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XL
So I just realized mine stays red indefinitely and the backup light does not come on when I go in reverse. Any idea how to fix this or is mine defective?

gooby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XL
So I just realized mine stays red indefinitely and the backup light does not come on when I go in reverse. Any idea how to fix this or is mine defective?
Diode sent me a new unit, works flawlessly.
Sponsored