New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th

NateV

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
I can get the pop up but says I don’t qualify. Anyone have any luck getting around that? Picking up my truck tomorrow and have been trying for months to get one!
Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT on Order/Mazda Roadster Club/Model 3
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired/Student
Same here, thanks for the link. I did not qualify neither. I wonder what happens if I try another email address

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150, Soon to be 2021 hybrid
Well I didn't get a PCO from this link but it did bring existing $1000 medical professionals discount to my attention! Thanks

Donnelly713

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Well I didn't get a PCO from this link but it did bring existing $1000 medical professionals discount to my attention! Thanks

which rebate is this for medical professionals?

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
which rebate is this for medical professionals?
Wouldn't let me screenshot it, but:
Program #38182 use by 7/6/21

It's one of 6 additional offers alongside military appreciate, college student, first responders, etc

Sponsored

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
Yeah actually mine says $500 cash back or APR Alternative 84 months 8.9% ?
Same one I got, sounds like a mass mailing. Don’t know why they didn’t hold off until they have some inventory, guess they want to show the dealers they are doing something.

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wouldn't let me screenshot it, but:
Program #38182 use by 7/6/21

It's one of 6 additional offers alongside military appreciate, college student, first responders, etc
Would I be able to use this along with the previously negotiated discounts and the $1500 off cash back from the time of signing?

Donnelly713

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
can the $1000 student be stacked with the $1000 medical professional?

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT on Order/Mazda Roadster Club/Model 3
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired/Student
can the $1000 student be stacked with the $1000 medical professional?
No, you can only use one according to the rules, but it might get past some dealers.

NateV

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
Iv tired different emails, even put in my wife’s info and still not qualified. Picking up my truck at 330 today.

Sponsored

NateV

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
I got one to populate finally but my dealer says I can’t combine it because I was locked in to the rebates I’m January when I ordered. They are saying the most I can get is 2k in rebates now not 3500 like it would be if I could use the pco with the ones I was locked into(1000 for fincance and 500 f series I think). I think it’s BS!

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
I got one to populate finally but my dealer says I can’t combine it because I was locked in to the rebates I’m January when I ordered. They are saying the most I can get is 2k in rebates now not 3500 like it would be if I could use the pco with the ones I was locked into(1000 for fincance and 500 f series I think). I think it’s BS!
From what I've read, you're entitled to the incentives you locked in at time of order OR incentives at time of delivery, but not any combination of the two. I suspect this is due to whatever system the dealership uses to put the deal together. Of course, my dealer refused to lock in incentives at the time of order before I knew that was the case, so I'm sure the willingness of the dealer to help the customer plays a big part in the equation as well.

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
For those of you that are still struggling to get a PCO, I posted this awhile back in the thread... it was the only thing that ever worked for me despite trying everything else for months. Seemed to work for a fair number of others at that time as well.

I just got another $1500 PCO (expires 7/6/2021). The last one I got back in December around the time I ordered. Wish it was a $2000 or $2500, but I'll take it. These were the steps in case it helps anyone else.

1. Go to ford.com
2. Sign in
3. Trucks > 2021 F-150 > Search Inventory
4. Put in as many Internet Price requests as you can at as many different dealerships as you can... until you have a headache or your clicker finger stops working is a good goal.
5. Check your promotions/spam folder in your email.

One note is that I expanded my search out to the max of 100 miles. I had the odd thought that it might be based on very small regional markets... and that it would be tied to the dealership taking the request... who knows though). But this did introduce a bevy of dealerships that I had never sent a request to before. Again, no idea if that helped or not.

I probably submitted about 50 requests all in one go. Just went down the list. Afterwards, I checked my email and it appears that I got the PCO about 2/3 of the way through.

Now, I've been submitting Internet Price requests, trade in value requests, and test drive requests for months without seeing a PCO, so I don't know if this is just a huge coincidence or not. But this is definitely the most requests I've ever submitted all at one time. Maybe it bumped some user marketing score in a database somewhere. No idea.

All on Chrome, no incognito, ad blocking turned off. Best of luck to everyone else.

Tjbev13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 XLT 302A, 3.5EB, Max Tow, FX4
Occupation
Turner of wrenches
For those of you that are still struggling to get a PCO, I posted this awhile back in the thread... it was the only thing that ever worked for me despite trying everything else for months. Seemed to work for a fair number of others at that time as well.
This worked for me the other day too! got $1,500 in 2 tries lol

JDMan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
You also get Ford dealers foaming at the mouth spamming you with requests. Not sure if it's worth $1500 to fend them off for months lol
Sponsored