First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
My dad received a PCO for $2000 off. He sent it to me, anyone think I will be able to use it? He lives in Colorado and I’m in Idaho. He has stayed with us recently, is that enough to make a ‘household’? Would help so much if I could use it!
Every PCO I've seen has to be used by someone in the house hold.
Sponsored

RXman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Pharmacist
I built a Platinum then scheduled a test drive and got a $1500 PCO in my email, I’m still holding out for a $3000 one though- fingers crossed.

leecm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 2.7l 4x4 502a 3.73 in Space White
Anyone know if people in Middle TN are getting PCOs lately?

kknack

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Platinum
After poking around online I went and downloaded the FordPass app, and got a $1500 PCO about 5 hours later. Not sure how useful it’ll be as I don’t think it can be stacked with other incentives, so it’s probably a wash. But if anyone needs it that seemed to work for me to get one.

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
After poking around online I went and downloaded the FordPass app, and got a $1500 PCO about 5 hours later. Not sure how useful it’ll be as I don’t think it can be stacked with other incentives, so it’s probably a wash. But if anyone needs it that seemed to work for me to get one.
PCOs are separate from incentives, they should be able to be stacked with almost anything

Sponsored

texag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Silverado
What’s the phone number to call to request a brochure again? I’ve been trying for a long time with no luck.

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150, Soon to be 2021 hybrid
Didnt know about these until a few days ago. Truck in production / Produced yesterday, Too late to get or use these PCOs? Started sending for updates on Ford.com but havent gotten anything yet. Other Suggestions?

kknack

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Platinum
PCOs are separate from incentives, they should be able to be stacked with almost anything
Most of the current offers say “cannot be combined with private incentives”, I thought that meant things like PCOs. Some (like farm bureau) also say not available with XYZ pricing.

TXENG89

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
If I were able to get one, do you think I would be able to use it if my current build week is listed as 6/14? It looks like this round is expiring on July 6th. Should I wait until I get closer and try to get the next round?

Madman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 Ford Explorers
Occupation
Engineer
Didnt know about these until a few days ago. Truck in production / Produced yesterday, Too late to get or use these PCOs? Started sending for updates on Ford.com but havent gotten anything yet. Other Suggestions?
Its not too late! In fact, the Dealers can't accept PCO's when you place your order. You use PCO's only when you close the deal and pay for your truck. Keep trying!

Sponsored

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150, Soon to be 2021 hybrid
Its not too late! In fact, the Dealers can't accept PCO's when you place your order. You use PCO's only when you close the deal and pay for your truck. Keep trying!
They haven't sent me any kind of correspondence, I was surprised, I figured they'd want to send me all kind of annoying emails. Since my email addresses are probably already associated with the current ordered truck, I figured maybe that was why they wouldn't send anything. Is it worth doing this with my wife or parents email addresses? Could I use an offer ford sent to them? Lastly, other than the requesting updates and entering your email what are the other ways to get a PCO? I wouldn't want to build a truck and submit it only to have to deal with all the local dealerships calling me all over again.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
They haven't sent me any kind of correspondence, I was surprised, I figured they'd want to send me all kind of annoying emails. Since my email addresses are probably already associated with the current ordered truck, I figured maybe that was why they wouldn't send anything. Is it worth doing this with my wife or parents email addresses? Could I use an offer ford sent to them? Lastly, other than the requesting updates and entering your email what are the other ways to get a PCO? I wouldn't want to build a truck and submit it only to have to deal with all the local dealerships calling me all over again.
@Ron I was able to snag a $2500 PCO by going to the Ford site and on the bottom clicking on "Get Updates". I selected only by mail (not email) and only F150. I went there every day for 3 weeks until I got mine in the mail, avoiding have to deal with all the salespeople calling me. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Ron

texag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Silverado
Just found out my folks have a $3,000 PCO that I think I’ll be able to utilize as that’s where I’ll be registering the truck. Nice to be able to keep that address as my Home of Record for my TX residency.

Reactions: Ron

boo radley

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1987 F150 1992 F150, 1999 F150, 2004 F150, 2013 F150
Does anyone have a PCO that they arent using?

Chewza

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 AMB Plat PB
Does anyone have a PCO that they arent using?
PCO's are restricted to the name or household unfortunately, which is why getting a popup or mailer is vital.
Sponsored