First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Silverado
Occupation
Retired
I'm picking my truck up tomorrow afternoon and I just joined the forum. If anyone is able to help a new guy out, I would appreciate it!
Try going to the Ford website build your truck look then go to check dealer inventory and at the very bottom of the page in the category shop tools is trade in value. Fill out your information incluring your email and after they give you a trade in estimate you should get a $1500 pco in your email. It worked for me twice a used a different email the second time because I’ve seen some people got pco’s of $2000 or $2500 but it came as $1500 again. Good luck.
Sponsored

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Got this in the mail today... was super excited.. but upon opening it there was no PCO inside. ?
20210323_204726.jpg
Wife and I both got one. Ours had a 500 cash back offer.

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Information Technology
New member looking for PCO. Tried the vehicle builder and trade in on Ford.com no luck

Oh11six7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Superduty
Tried for months with no success. My trucks finally coming in next month. Any chance it’s because their system doesn’t like iPads? Cookies has been changed, cleared history, had a snickers, about to find a hammer, just bad luck, who knows... anyone who can get one triggered I’ll be your best friend.

SJLCJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX4, 2017 Mustang GT Premium
Tried for months with no success. My trucks finally coming in next month. Any chance it’s because their system doesn’t like iPads? Cookies has been changed, cleared history, had a snickers, about to find a hammer, just bad luck, who knows... anyone who can get one triggered I’ll be your best friend.
Man I don't know what triggers it.. I was getting them daily when I didn't need them.. Now I never get a pop up..

Sponsored

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
From Nov 2020 through March 21, I looked and got zero. I even called Ford - they sent me a brochure but no PCO. Good luck!

FordHuntFish

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Toyota Tacoma
My plan was to order a new PowerBoost but one is coming into my local dealer next week and I'm trying to get a PCO to pop up! Anyone with one or information on how to get one please let me know! There is a bottle of your favorite whisky in it for you. Thanks!

jwgreene

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT supercrew in leadfoot with 5.0
My truck is supposed to arrive around 4/20/21, if anyone stumbles upon a PCO that is good for April and doesn't need it I would be very happy to have it.

Sponsored

MN_Hockey_Fan

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09/14/21 F150, 10 Expedition
Never fails.
How did you get the PCO?
Sorry to hear that. I just noticed I got one for $2500 via email as well within the last hour. I assume related to trying the trade in last week or related to all the other internet traffic I've devoted to a new truck. Mine is built and parked in KC waiting for who knows what. It better arrive by 7/6 when it expires.

Pat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 502A SuperCrew 4x4 EcoBoost
Me too - had my truck about a month and got a $2k PCO today.
Sponsored