Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Current List:

If you already got your truck or I’m missing you let me know. If I can keep getting them, I’ll keep going down the list. Thanks.

@RJ_986 - need info sent PM

@Agashi25 - have info

@FX4GUY - have info

@Jim Bandy - have info

@daemonic3

@mnstang

@mrtrav

@heffer86

@zdjelar

@OCDoug

@F150platty

@Aaron34

@Snowboarder_15

@ricko24

@Urakunu

@barbersbbq

@Streetmuziq

@RDH

@Broccoli Rob
I have a PCO from another generous user, and I believe @Agashi25 has already taken delivery.
Sponsored

NateV

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
I’d like to be added as well. Been trying with no luck like everyone else. Thanks

Matthew2118

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fiesta, 2021 Ford F-150 XL Powerboost
How were you guys able to trigger the PCO's today? Certain dealer websites, clicked on ads?

Sbdavis1

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 Lariat ordered 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Financial Planner, Lawyer
How were you guys able to trigger the PCO's today? Certain dealer websites, clicked on ads?
I actually got some Google banner ads while on MSN.com. I then had to trigger my VPN because when I first clicked it, it just took me to the Ford site with no sign of an offer. When I got the banner ad again, I engaged my VPN and clicked it and the popup appeared.

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
@Sbdavis1 Thanks for all your hard work on this. As much as it pains me, you can probably bump me to the bottom of the list as it's extremely unlikely I'll take delivery in March at this point. Looks like it will probably be early/mid April. I wouldn't want to take a PCO away from someone who could definitely use it before the expiration date.

I do have a couple of questions for you as I keep trying in vain to generate a PCO myself...
1. What location are you using when you connect to your VPN?
2. When you land on Ford's website, how quickly are you presented with the popup? Is it pretty much immediate or is there a delay?
3. When you land on Ford's website, what's the url? I'm assuming it's similar to the others I've seen (something like https://www.ford.com/new-trucks/?intcmp=123456789&bannerid=123456789).

Thanks again for helping out so many others.

Sponsored

Sbdavis1

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
@Sbdavis1 Thanks for all your hard work on this. As much as it pains me, you can probably bump me to the bottom of the list as it's extremely unlikely I'll take delivery in March at this point. Looks like it will probably be early/mid April. I wouldn't want to take a PCO away from someone who could definitely use it before the expiration date.

I do have a couple of questions for you as I keep trying in vain to generate a PCO myself...
1. What location are you using when you connect to your VPN?
2. When you land on Ford's website, how quickly are you presented with the popup? Is it pretty much immediate or is there a delay?
3. When you land on Ford's website, what's the url? I'm assuming it's similar to the others I've seen (something like https://www.ford.com/new-trucks/?intcmp=123456789&bannerid=123456789).

Thanks again for helping out so many others.
The last two I received were from banner ads and not pop-ups. I wasn’t on the Ford site. The first time I clicked the banner ad it took me to the Ford site and was the generic search for vehicle landing page with no indication of any PCO despite the ad. The next time I saw the ad, I then engage my VPN and chose a location different from any of the others I have used to get other the PCO. Instead of taking me to the Ford page, when I clicked the banner ad after engaging my VPN (I used Dallas and San Fran) it then gave me the pop-up to fill in with the name, address, email. My browsing history/Ford Pass account have made me a target for them and as long as I can keep choosing a new IP when the opportunity presents itself, I can then fill in someone else’s info. I have also received pop-ups from my dealer’s site, jackyjones.com. I’ll screenshot the banner, url, and pop-up if it happens again.

I also, adjusted my AdChoices profile (Little blue arrow in top right corner of ads on most webpages) to make it key in on auto ads by removing all the other stuff.

Last edited:
OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
The last two I received were from banner ads and not pop-ups. I wasn’t on the Ford site. The first time I clicked the banner ad it took me to the Ford site and was the generic search for vehicle landing page with no indication of any PCO despite the ad. The next time I saw the ad, I then engage my VPN and chose a location different from any of the others I have used to get other the PCO. Instead of taking me to the Ford page, when I clicked the banner ad after engaging my VPN (I used Dallas and San Fran) it then gave me the pop-up to fill in with the name, address, email. My browsing history/Ford Pass account have made me a target for them and as long as I can keep choosing a new IP when the opportunity presents itself, I can then fill in someone else’s info. I have also received pop-ups from my dealer’s site, jackyjones.com. I’ll screenshot the banner, url, and pop-up if it happens again.

I also, adjusted my AdChoices profile (Little blue arrow in top right corner of ads on most webpages) to make it key in on auto ads by removing all the other stuff.
Do you remember the ad? I cleaned up my AdChoices profile 1.5 months back and I do get some car ads for local dealerships, but I never got any popup by clicking them. Was it just an AdChoice served ad from a local Ford dealer? I definitely don't have popups blocked either.

In fact, this message board serves AdChoice every time a page loads...

Steve the Dude

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota
Where are you seeing to get a price on a trade in? All that comes up for me is get an internet price or a test drive. Should I look on a local dealer site and not the Ford site?

xXChartmanXx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Explorer, 2021 VW ID.4, 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
CyberSecurity Engineer
Current List:

If you already got your truck or I’m missing you let me know. If I can keep getting them, I’ll keep going down the list. Thanks.

@RJ_986 - need info sent PM

@FX4GUY - have info

@Jim Bandy - have info

@mnstang

@mrtrav

@heffer86 - have info

@zdjelar

@OCDoug

@F150platty

@Aaron34

@Snowboarder_15

@ricko24

@Urakunu

@barbersbbq

@Streetmuziq

@RDH

@Broccoli Rob

@NateV

@Aaron34
If you can add me that would be great! Truck just got built last weekend, expecting it the end of March.

2AActuary

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Plat, Bronco; Audi R8, S5, Q7; Cayenne
I’d like to be added to the list, if possible. My blend date was yesterday, but I don’t have specific updates or build information. I’d “think” I would take possession in March, but who knows..

Sponsored

Sbdavis1

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Do you remember the ad? I cleaned up my AdChoices profile 1.5 months back and I do get some car ads for local dealerships, but I never got any popup by clicking them. Was it just an AdChoice served ad from a local Ford dealer? I definitely don't have popups blocked either.

In fact, this message board serves AdChoice every time a page loads...
It was a Ford offer (not from dealership site like last time) stating I had an up to $2k PCO banner ad. First time I clicked, it went to the Ford search landing page but no PCO. Used VPN after ad showed the other times. I got it to show up three times on different articles on msn.com and was able to get the fill-in form 2X.

I'm sure it is some combo of my actual zip code, search history, my wife buying a 2021 Expedition, my Ford Pass account with a 2010 F150, and a host of other things where their algorithms have determined I am a target rich environment for a PCO.

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
It was a Ford offer (not from dealership site like last time) stating I had an up to $2k PCO banner ad. First time I clicked, it went to the Ford search landing page but no PCO. Used VPN after ad showed the other times. I got it to show up three times on different articles on msn.com and was able to get the fill-in form 2X.
Nice! AdChoice things are kind of personal so not asking for a SS, but maybe if you list a few key ones you think it may be, that might help. I'll start entering those into google searches and click the ads in the search results to get them into my preferences.

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
That's interesting. I also tweaked my AdChoice settings about a month or so back, but I've never seen a ford ad that actually mentioned a private offer... only the "from your local Ford dealers" ads.

Nice! AdChoice things are kind of personal so not asking for a SS, but maybe if you list a few key ones you think it may be, that might help. I'll start entering those into google searches and click the ads in the search results to get them into my preferences.
@Sbdavis1 I'd be interested in this as well. Having a couple of key interests in AdChoices along with a VPN set to location that has been known to get PCOs has to do it........... right? :LOL:

Sbdavis1

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
That's interesting. I also tweaked my AdChoice settings about a month or so back, but I've never seen a ford ad that actually mentioned a private offer... only the "from your local Ford dealers" ads.

@Sbdavis1 I'd be interested in this as well. Having a couple of key interests in AdChoices along with a VPN set to location that has been known to get PCOs has to do it........... right? :LOL:
I don’t know how well the VPN works to get the ad/pop-up. I’m only using it once I get it to mask the fact that my IP already has utilized the offer.

I received 2 of the pop-ups before I ever messed with the Ad Choices. But then I eliminated all cookies and history and started over. From there, I basically eliminated everything and then loaded up a ton of auto&vehicles Ford and competitors and then some financial services. Obviously it’s filled in again since then but that’s where I started from.

DrDuck

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
302A 6.5’bed, FX4, Max Tow
I got one a week ago by email after checking a dealelers inventory online and the putting my trade in information in. Received an email for $1500 pco right after..
This just worked for me! $1500 PCO via email minutes after requesting an online quote at my local dealer. I already have a 2021 awaiting me to pick up in 3 days. Perfect timing
Sponsored