Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
My card shows my member date.

Matt
I’ve been a member since 2006 and my card just shows an expiration date. There’s nothing to show how long I’ve been a member.
Sponsored

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I got this update from one dealer, regarding whether I have anything in the system under my name (since I haven't received the email or snail mail offer yet, though many others have):

I was able to get into Vincent, and no private offer is coming up for you. I’ve never seen a private offer get extended or refreshed under a different program number. Once offers expire, the new program number gets assigned and offered to a new group of people, but I would recommend calling Ford and seeing what they can do.
The Jan 4th PCO was clearly targeted towards selling remaining 2020 models. I am surprised that it doesn't trigger an automatic PCO to anyone who did not redeem their Jan 4th offer. I would think these went out to folks who expressed interest in Ford products, as I did, or were current owners who might be likely to buy in the New Year. I am ready to pull the trigger on my order, but would really appreciate the added $2k. Come on mailman...bring me something good (because gmail has failed me).

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
The Jan 4th PCO was clearly targeted towards selling remaining 2020 models. I am surprised that it doesn't trigger an automatic PCO to anyone who did not redeem their Jan 4th offer. I would think these went out to folks who expressed interest in Ford products, as I did, or were current owners who might be likely to buy in the New Year. I am ready to pull the trigger on my order, but would really appreciate the added $2k. Come on mailman...bring me something good (because gmail has failed me).
EXACTLY. I'm going to try my best to plea up the ladder, fortunately I've got evidence of at least some people getting it "renewed" based on this forum. I'm not asking for special treatment above and beyond, I just want to be treated same as many many people that posted on these forums.

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
EXACTLY. I'm going to try my best to plea up the ladder, fortunately I've got evidence of at least some people getting it "renewed" based on this forum. I'm not asking for special treatment above and beyond, I just want to be treated same as many many people that posted on these forums.
Let me know how that goes. I would love to renew mine. It will save me both time and money.

Sponsored

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Let me know how that goes. I would love to renew mine. It will save me both time and money.
WOW. So I called ford marketing directly. She looked me up and said there is nothing available for me. She re-verified my mail and email addresses (which I knew wouldn't help as I previously received same VINCENT code in snail and email). She said it is tied to the area and name in the household. So I said what if I have a 2nd address? I gave my San Jose address, and she said that zip code has no offers either. I pleaded my case that EVERYONE on the internet is getting a new PCO for same amount as they had before, yadda yadda yadda... She said it is sent from a 3rd party company and based on market research for given areas, and they have no control, and things can change at any time and I could still receive one. And there was no one else she could refer me to went I went "full Karen" on her and asked to speak to a supervisor with more power.

So I guess I have about 1.5 months to wait and hope I get my $2k back as I have zero negotiating power with either dealer, and Ford corporate was zero help.

Wishiwas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Did the dealership ask to see your membership card or just the pin?
If someone signed up today, would they have to wait for the card to arrive? That could take some time?

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
Did the dealership ask to see your membership card or just the pin?
If someone signed up today, would they have to wait for the card to arrive? That could take some time?
Dealer will make a copy of your card and your pin. I think it takes about 2 weeks to get your card from MCA. Maybe less.

Sponsored

mdmeints

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Explorer, 2008 Sea Ray
Occupation
Retired
Lucky! That was already in the system under your name for your zip. Where is it that gets $3k?
A form came up, I filled in my email address and info and this got sent to me. I am in Minnesota. I don't know if it is regional or not.

mdmeints

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Explorer, 2008 Sea Ray
Occupation
Retired
No luck. Feels like I’ve like tried every trick from every forum.
Try a naive computer, Find one that has not been on a Ford site.
Sponsored