New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
Damn, I tired Chrome, IE, Opera, private browsers of each, but not popping up for me :( knowing my luck, my truck woulnt be here by march 31st anyways
I'm with you. I've tried everything and haven't been able to get the pop-up. Granted, I have seriously security on my Mac, which i have to disable, but even when disabled, no dice.
Sponsored

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
Can anyone confirm if any of the new PCOs are valid with A-Plan?

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Can anyone confirm if any of the new PCOs are valid with A-Plan?
This is a screenshot of someone else's. The verbiage is same as last time regarding A/Z/D ineligible. (I did not do that yellow or red markup)
Ford F-150 New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th 1609975648678

Sponsored

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I've tried this link on two browsers, an iphone, an ipad (which is registered to my dad), and a different computer that had not previously been to any Ford sites. I registered an account with Ford and I have used another e-mail address to get product information. So far, bupkis!

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
I think that Ford and their dealers need to look into some history to see who ordered during the summer and at least give an offering to those that have held out.
I’ve tried everything as well and yet, nothing.
Now I’m looking at a better than 6 mo delivery and no entity should make someone wait that long without some sort of acknowledgement.

cakryg

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Tundra
I think that Ford and their dealers need to look into some history to see who ordered during the summer and at least give an offering to those that have held out.
I’ve tried everything as well and yet, nothing.
Now I’m looking at a better than 6 mo delivery and no entity should make someone wait that long without some sort of acknowledgement.
I give all those waiting 6+ months a lot of credit. I've only been waiting about a month for a stock truck and its been incredibly frustrating to essentially sign all the purchase paperwork and have no truck. I swear if they don't honor my expired PCO I'm going to scream and potentially walk.

2021PLAT!

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 platinum
Occupation
Small Business owner
Do you need to be a member for 30 days before you can use the discount of the Mustang Club?

Got my own answer. "The benefit is available after 60 days of membership."
Benefit is available once you purchase the 1 year membership not after 60 days. That is what it says on website

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
Benefit is available once you purchase the 1 year membership not after 60 days. That is what it says on website
You are correct. I don’t know how the rumor about a 60 day membership started. I think it’s been out there for years.

Sponsored

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
You are correct. I don’t know how the rumor about a 60 day membership started. I think it’s been out there for years.
It is right there in the x-plan rules. No clue if any dealer enforces it. I got my PIN the same day I joined, and others have said that is all we need.

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
I got this update from one dealer, regarding whether I have anything in the system under my name (since I haven't received the email or snail mail offer yet, though many others have):

I was able to get into Vincent, and no private offer is coming up for you. I’ve never seen a private offer get extended or refreshed under a different program number. Once offers expire, the new program number gets assigned and offered to a new group of people, but I would recommend calling Ford and seeing what they can do.

Wishiwas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
I can find it in a few different articles like these below that say you have to wait 60 days before you can generate a pin. Obviously a member here has already stated they got thier pin right away.

The author of these articles could very have misinterpreted the rules and that requirement is really a 60 day membership. That also keeps coming up.

https://www.motortrend.com/news/2021-ford-bronco-xplan-pricing-discount/

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/2021-ford-bronco-discounts-markup-x-plan/

Last edited:

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
If anyone wants to use x plan it’s very very simple. Join Mustang Club of America, get the code from them to enter the Ford Partner web site, enter the code, and you’ll get your pin and it’s good for 1 year. I believe you can get 4 pins a year. When you buy your Ford you show the dealer your pin and your Mustang Club membership card. It’s all very simple.
There’s nothing on your card that shows how long you’ve been a member.
Another benefit of having MCA membership is that you can get a free Bidders pass and one free Guest pass to all Mecum auto auctions. Ordinarily this would cost you $200.

rucus0101

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Navigator, Mustang
If anyone wants to use x plan it’s very very simple. Join Mustang Club of America, get the code from them to enter the Ford Partner web site, enter the code, and you’ll get your pin and it’s good for 1 year. I believe you can get 4 pins a year. When you buy your Ford you show the dealer your pin and your Mustang Club membership card. It’s all very simple.
There’s nothing on your card that shows how long you’ve been a member.
Another benefit of having MCA membership is that you can get a free Bidders pass and one free Guest pass to all Mecum auto auctions. Ordinarily this would cost you $200.
My card shows my member date.

Matt
Sponsored