New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th

UNCGrad

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 AMB Platinum 3.5 Ecoboost 6.5 bed
I was just messing around on the Ford.com site in the pricing and incentives section and I got a pop up to put my information to see if I qualify and I received a $2,500 PCO.
Ford F-150 New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th Ford PCO
Ford F-150 New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th Ford PCO
Sponsored

Last edited:

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
What questions did they ask to qualify you, and what were your answers on the non-personal stuff like brand of current vehicle, etc.?

UNCGrad

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 AMB Platinum 3.5 Ecoboost 6.5 bed
What questions did they ask to qualify you, and what were your answers on the non-personal stuff like brand of current vehicle, etc.?
I just put in my name and address and it popped up. Zero questions about what I was interested in purchasing.

Eamsberry

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150
Occupation
executive
I just put in my name and address and it popped up. Zero questions about what I was interested in purchasing.
Hey guys don't give up. I've been trying to get a PCO ever since I placed my order. Finally was browsing through a local dealer's website (not my actual ordering dealer) and up came the pop-up. Now I've been on their site countless times before and never got it and by chance it happened to be there this time.
Now to hope that it comes in by the end of March. Already have the VIN so there's hope.
For those who perhaps could get lucky it was https://www.alabamaford.com/
Screenshot_20210126-215842_Chrome.jpg
I just tried this and got the pop-up for $3,000 off. I had one that expired on the 4th, but it was only for $1,500. Feels like a random number generator as I don't believe my market has changed that much in the last few weeks. I have tried every website and survey with no luck. Clicked on the Alabama Ford link on my phone and it came up in about 10 seconds.

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
I just tried this and got the pop-up for $3,000 off. I had one that expired on the 4th, but it was only for $1,500. Feels like a random number generator as I don't believe my market has changed that much in the last few weeks. I have tried every website and survey with no luck. Clicked on the Alabama Ford link on my phone and it came up in about 10 seconds.
Are you able to link to the pop up?

Sponsored

Eamsberry

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150
Occupation
executive
Are you able to link to the pop up?
It appeared to be embedded in the Alabama Ford link. Did not see any different URL associated with it. I just tried to go back in and look, but it did not appear this time.

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
I get one with a message saying "Get you coupon for $500 off any vehicle" asking for me contact info. It appears to be specific to alabama ford and not a PCO though.

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
I get one with a message saying "Get you coupon for $500 off any vehicle" asking for me contact info. It appears to be specific to alabama ford and not a PCO though.
Same. Don’t fill it out unless you plan to buy from Alabama Ford lol

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
It appeared to be embedded in the Alabama Ford link. Did not see any different URL associated with it. I just tried to go back in and look, but it did not appear this time.
In the future if you right click the add you may be able to copy the hyperlink. It doesn’t always work

Eamsberry

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150
Occupation
executive
I saw that also, but this was a separate pop-up that came on withing about 10 seconds of me going to the website. It stated the amount and asked if I was interested in the PCO, had the claim code and I had to fill in my contact info. It was not associated with Alabama Ford in anyway.

Sponsored

Eamsberry

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150
Occupation
executive
In the future if you right click the add you may be able to copy the hyperlink. It doesn’t always work
I will try that, I was frankly in shock as I have been trying to get one of these for a few months now. If I see another I will definitely try to get a hyperlink.

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
@Eamsberry Congrats! Out of curiosity, did you open link normally or in incognito (or similar)? Did it work on the first try? And did it come up on the homepage for the dealership or did you click around a bit first?

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
I was searching some of my local dealerships within a 50 miles radius - got a couple of $1500 cash offer but they were restricted to only the XLT

Eamsberry

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150
Occupation
executive
@Eamsberry Congrats! Out of curiosity, did you open link normally or in incognito (or similar)? Did it work on the first try? And did it come up on the homepage for the dealership or did you click around a bit first?
I was on my Samsung phone, which may be different than a PC. I opened the Alabama Ford (first time on that website) link and did not have time to click on anything, it literally popped up. It covered my entire screen, assuming because it was on my phone, assume it would have been a window on a laptop. Much like others that have posted, it asked if I was Interested in the cash offer, which it stated was $3,000 and asked me to fill out my contact info (name, address, email) it then came back and said congratulations, had the code and said it was sent to my email. It was not affiliated with the website as far as I could tell.
The last one I got was sent after I requested a trade in value from the Ford website, which did not ask mention I was going to get one.

Sbdavis1

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 Lariat ordered 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Financial Planner, Lawyer
Currently got the pop up and have one in hand. If anyone wants me to fill it in for them let me know ASAP.

Update:
Already filled in now. Glad I could help at least one member and will post again if it happens again.
Sponsored

Last edited: