Sponsored

New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
I tried for an hour no luck either.
Sponsored

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Sorry it didn’t work. I guess it’s like most things in life that you are searching for, when you’re not looking for it is when you’re most likely to find it. I tried every which way to get a new PCO. Then, I was just sitting on the couch scrolling through Facebook on my iPhone, clicked an an article, and there it was.

heffer86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 501A
My dad go this in the mail this week. He purchased a new F150 in 2018. Any chance I could use it?

Ford F-150 New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th PXL_20210117_194826996

Sponsored

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Update: I had a PCO that expired Jan 4th. As noted above, I was able to get another one off the internet this weekend. My wife grabbed the mail yesterday and I just now rifled through it and found a PCO mailer, too.

If you had one of the Jan 4th PCO’s and didn’t use it/buy, I’m hopeful your new PCO is on its way to you too.

Last edited:
OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Update: I had a PCO that expired Jan 4th. As noted above, I was able to get another one off the internet this weekend. My wife grabbed the mail this yesterday and I just now rifled through it and found a PCO mailer, too.

If you had one of the Jan 4th PCO’s and didn’t use it/buy, I’m hopeful your new PCO is on its way to you too.
I'm curious, if Ford would have looked your address/zip up in the system would they have found one ready for you? I have had mine check a few times now and NOTHING, as well as the marketing gal I spoke with at Ford support. I have checked snail mail daily, and yesterday at my 2nd residence (different zip) and still coming up empty.

To add insult to injury, my in laws visited yesterday and my father in law handed me a PCO he got in snail mail and said here I thought you could use this - it was a $2500 PCO! They live 45 miles away in a different city.

It seriously feels like Ford is just taunting ME personally. My truck is $2,500 more ($2k PCO, $500 max tow) than it was when I ordered waaaaaay back in September. It is absolutely maddening.

Sbdavis1

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 Lariat ordered 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Financial Planner, Lawyer
Received one for $2k good through March 31. (GA - Fayetteville) My Lariat PowerBoost is currently scheduled for production Feb 13th. Is there any issue with using this if it is a retail order vs dealer inventory? It says delivery from dealer stock on the back but wondered if they made an issue of a custom order vs stock on the lot. Thanks.

SJLCJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX4, 2017 Mustang GT Premium
Received one for $2k good through March 31. (GA - Fayetteville) My Lariat PowerBoost is currently scheduled for production Feb 13th. Is there any issue with using this if it is a retail order vs dealer inventory? It says delivery from dealer stock on the back but wondered if they made an issue of a custom order vs stock on the lot. Thanks.
Nah, there should be no problem as that's been the same "restriction" for a long time and that's not been an issue. How did you receive your PCO?

Sbdavis1

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 Lariat ordered 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Financial Planner, Lawyer
Nah, there should be no problem as that's been the same "restriction" for a long time and that's not been an issue. How did you receive your PCO?
Received it in the mail. I already had a Ford.com account from my 2010 Lariat. I configured and saved a few different truck builds in my profile and did some searching on inventory. I figure some of that in combination with my zip code led them to send me one. As long as mine gets here by March 31 (which it should), I will absolutely take the extra $2k off. Already have the dealer giving me a few points below invoice because my wife just bought a 2021 Expedition.

Sponsored

YOCUBED

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 GLE 450, 2016 BMW M3, 2021 F150 Limited
Occupation
Emergency Physician
Hey guys don't give up. I've been trying to get a PCO ever since I placed my order. Finally was browsing through a local dealer's website (not my actual ordering dealer) and up came the pop-up. Now I've been on their site countless times before and never got it and by chance it happened to be there this time.
Now to hope that it comes in by the end of March. Already have the VIN so there's hope.
For those who perhaps could get lucky it was https://www.alabamaford.com/
Ford F-150 New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th Screenshot_20210126-215842_Chrome

SJLCJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX4, 2017 Mustang GT Premium
Glad you were able to snag one!

Purchased my truck today, so it'll be available to me tomorrow.. ?

My dad has a truck on order so will keep trying for him..

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
So after all my whining and complaining, I can share some news and hope for others.

An extremely kind and thoughtful person on the other forum PM'd me that he received a popup window for a PCO and he wanted to know if I was still looking, as he already has one and it was his 3rd or 4th time getting the popup. I answered an hour later and he tried it but the window had expired. I was very grateful and thankful anyone had even thought of me but I continued my own efforts of browsing ford.com, clearing cookies, new browsers, et al

2 days later he got lucky AGAIN and PM'd me, this time I saw it within 6 minutes, gave my info and BOOM it worked and I have a $2k PCO in my name with a unique code.

So there may be a way for the haves to help out the have nots. If you are browsing around and get a popup and already have one, it can be donated to someone else before it expires (probably about 30 minutes?). You just have to PM someone and see if they have notifications on.

Hope that helps! I'll definitely try to pay it forward if I ever get a popup....

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
@daemonic3 Congrats on finally getting one!

I'm still going through the daily slog of trying to get one... been trying since I put my order in at the beginning of December. Clicking ads, visiting ford.com, signing up for updates, watching all the forum threads, calling Ford Marketing, clearing cookies, not clearing cookies, incognito, disabled ad blocker, etc....

If anyone out there gets a popup they don't need, please let us poor no-PCO folks know. I'll gladly do the same if they ever start popping up for me... :p

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
Congrats! I'm going to be out of town for a few weeks coming up, I wonder if connecting to a port in another state if it'll use the new location :unsure:
Sponsored

Last edited: