Sponsored

New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th

Wishiwas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
I followed through and generated a pin. It tells you to bring the following page into the dealership. I would assume the statement " This discounted pricing is available on top of most other publicly offered programs" means you can use it in addition to PCOs.

Ford F-150 New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th Untitled
Sponsored

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
Just reading through some of your post. Ford X-Plan does "not" excluded any other plan like military etc.., In 2016, I used the X-Plan + others and the dealership honored them. This time around - I have a X-Plan number, but negotiated well below invoice that is thousand less than X-Pan. If dealership tells you different you may want to consider someone different. I have learned over he years what worked best for me was to negotiate at the invoice price (X-Plan or not) & not worry about $$ off the MSRP. Most (good) dealerships will work @ $1000 below invoice & some more.

As many of you know, there are a lot of factors - like the model and how fast it would sale. Currently the F150 is high in demand - and that equates to "some delearships" wanting to stay @ invoice and many above. My experience is all about the sales model of the dealership - are they more out hanging onto the inventory for higher prices or more about how many sales they can turn + their stock reorder - to- dealership time. (Volume sales)

Bottome Line: Never stick to one dealership - shop around. It's your $, do your homework and never be afraid to walk out of you feel they are trying to rip you off. It took me two dealerships & on the 3rd to find one who worked with me. Their sales model was about selling volumes of trucks vs holding onto inventory for the highest price on a few. Last point: Never be afraid to ask them upfront about their dealership add on's! Good huntng!

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
I've yet to get a pop-up on Ford's site that lets me enter address or even email, so I don't know how I even have a chance of getting a PCO before my truck arrives (just ordered it last night!) But I'll just have to keep trying
Go here https://www.ford.com/ scroll to the bottom of the page and select "udates"

Wishiwas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Ok, I got my 2nd 1st F150 in a week tonight. Yes, they excepted the PCO and the plan x from Mustang Club. Well worth the $25 membership fee.

Sponsored

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
I put in my wife's name and email to trigger something in the system, who knows. Other people said their spouses got it.
I've Googled "Ford private cash offer" and gone to the sites that listed a "see if you're eligible for a PCO" page as well. Something has to come back eventually right?

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
I've Googled "Ford private cash offer" and gone to the sites that listed a "see if you're eligible for a PCO" page as well. Something has to come back eventually right?
Not really, they are regional to increase sales in area's that may be low or have high inventory and they are trying to increase sales in that area.

Sponsored

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer

SJLCJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX4, 2017 Mustang GT Premium

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
That's awesome! I have loaded the page 4 times now and I only get ads for local things or things I've browsed for recently, suggesting it is cookie based. If you happen to still have the destination URL in a tab, can you PM me?
I clicked the link and also did not see the offer. However, I went to Facebook (which is where I clicked on the article), I searched for The Drive, clicked on it, scrolled down to the article and clicked it. Ford! Worth a shot...

brnt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat

dantheman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 XLT powerboost
I disabled my ad blocker and tried the link. No luck. ☹ It could easily be geo-targeted. Trucks are selling well in my area.

BTW, I had forgotten how littered with ad trash most sites are! Holy $#&*%@*!!
I have been disabling all the ad blockers and tracker blockers and wow so many sites are junked up with stuff. If I get my hands on a PCO all of the blockers go back on.
Sponsored