Sponsored

New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th

texag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Silverado
Is there a website anywhere that lays out the T&C for PCOs anywhere? Somewhere that spells out it’s valid for the household?
Sponsored

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 f-150 powerboost, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
@Ron I was able to snag a $2500 PCO by going to the Ford site and on the bottom clicking on "Get Updates". I selected only by mail (not email) and only F150. I went there every day for 3 weeks until I got mine in the mail, avoiding have to deal with all the salespeople calling me. Hope that helps.
Thanks for the tip. What did you select for "When do you plan to buy your next vehicle (choose one)?" 0-30 days or 1-3 months?

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Thanks for the tip. What did you select for "When do you plan to buy your next vehicle (choose one)?" 0-30 days or 1-3 months?
I used 1-3 months for mine.

supra109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'94 Supra Turbo
After reading through all these pages and trying all the suggestions, and nothing working, I accidently triggered a PCO ($3,000 offer).

I found a truck I liked on autorader or carguru's, and ended up at this dealership:
https://www.villageford.com/

I was in an XLT truck and clicked on the "See Ford private offer" and input my information in the little pop up window and got a $3,000 offer. The way it popped up, was different than how some people have described getting their offers, (no numerical code, and nothing about emailing a copy of the offer). The window had the offer in it and I could choose to finance through Ford, lease, or cash. The offer would only show up if I chose finance or lease.

At the top of the screen, it has this: "Village Ford / New Vehicles / 2021 / Ford / F-150 / XLT" I clicked on the XLT to go back to all the XLT's they offer and clicked on the first truck at the top of the list. When the page loaded, I got the pop up for an "Exclusive Cash Reward" and again input my information and got the $3,000 reward. This time it was with the numerical code and an email confirmation.

I hope this helps.

Sponsored

TnargNonnag

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Searching
Occupation
Web Dev
After reading through all these pages and trying all the suggestions, and nothing working, I accidently triggered a PCO ($3,000 offer).

I found a truck I liked on autorader or carguru's, and ended up at this dealership:

I was in an XLT truck and clicked on the "See Ford private offer" and input my information in the little pop up window and got a $3,000 offer. The way it popped up, was different than how some people have described getting their offers, (no numerical code, and nothing about emailing a copy of the offer). The window had the offer in it and I could choose to finance through Ford, lease, or cash. The offer would only show up if I chose finance or lease.

At the top of the screen, it has this: "Village Ford / New Vehicles / 2021 / Ford / F-150 / XLT" I clicked on the XLT to go back to all the XLT's they offer and clicked on the first truck at the top of the list. When the page loaded, I got the pop up for an "Exclusive Cash Reward" and again input my information and got the $3,000 reward. This time it was with the numerical code and an email confirmation.

I hope this helps.
No dice for me. Can only assume it's tied to address, not email. Thank you for sharing though!

Donnelly713

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT

I hope this helps.

what zip are you??

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT on Order/Mazda Roadster Club/Model 3
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired/Student

I hope this helps.
I tried but didn't work for me neither.

Reactions: Ron

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT on Order/Mazda Roadster Club/Model 3
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired/Student
So......I got a flyer in the mail from Ford today....dropped my mail on the ground I was so excited! And....... $500 cash back, it didn't say private cash offer, just special offer ?.. so, $500 + $500 for custom order +$1000 for College, not bad.

Sponsored

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 f-150 powerboost, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
I got the same flyer with the same $500 today. Not sure if it's a PCO at all or just referring to the standard Ford Credit $500 that you can get without the flyer...

CommoSGT

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Lariat SCrew, 2021 F150 Lariat SCrew
Occupation
Engineer
I got the same thing. $500 toward an F150 and I got one that gave me a 2.99% rate on a Bronco Sport. I am a fat boy.... I need the F150....so there won't be a Bronco in my driveway.

supra109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'94 Supra Turbo
https://www.ford.com/new-trucks/?in...033889|2710700|289564464|148139955|492334720\

Try this link. I've tried it in incognito and it worked as well. I'm getting the runaround from the dealer now, so I went looking through my history and found that link. Ford has attached my offer to an address that's 10 years old, not my current address, which is what I put in when I got my offer. Ford marketing says that the dealer can contact their Ford rep and that person can change it, but the dealer said the rep can't, and its a bunch of paperwork that has to be sent in and can take months.
Sponsored