New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
Well, it happened, I got a 3k PCO in the mail that expires July 6th. Located in Virginia. If I get any popups I'll look for someone on here in need still
Sponsored

Donnelly713

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
I had a 1500 PCO expire 3/31- anyone have any advice on how to get another? tried calling Ford they wouldn't extend it.

thanks!

texag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Silverado
Put a bunch in last night with no dice, just a bunch of return emails from dealers in the area. will try another state tonight.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
After a long time trying, finally snagged one in the mail today. I was signing up for updates on the Ford site everyday for a month. Expires July 6th.
Ford F-150 New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th pco

Last edited:

Oh11six7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Superduty
Like everyone else who has been trying I have received nothing. Trucks due in, in 2 weeks. 4 1/2 months with no luck. Just a bunch of emails and calls from dealers in my 100 mile radius.

Sponsored

Oh11six7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Superduty
Like everyone else who has been trying I have received nothing. Trucks due in, in 2 weeks. 4 1/2 months with no luck. Just a bunch of emails and calls from dealers in my 100 mile radius.
Disregard just got one for 1500 building a platinum. Build and schedule a test drive. Instant email. Good luck everyone.

TexasRealtor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch FX4 PowerBoost
Occupation
Realtor
I'm in North Texas. I tried the Ford.com Internet Price Quotes at a dozen or so dealers, and trade quotes for my truck...and got no emails.

But YEEHAW!! about 5 days later, I got my PCO for $3000 in the mail!!...valid thru July 6th!

Thank you @OCDoug ...and everyone else! So glad I found this site, F150gen14.com!

I've also realized, the Dealers are still dealing. I had then bidding against each other with all of the emails I was getting from the Internet Price Quotes that I sent out. I received one great offer from a local dealer, and had two other dealers ready to sell at similar offers, once I said I'd do this or that, for their truck. They'd start with "these trucks are in high demand, and short supply", but they'll still do a near to invoice sale. I got mine for $485 above invoice...before the $3000. Plus I was still happy with my trade value.

I used www.nadaguides.com, for checking the invoice prices.

I went from a 2012 Supercrew Lariat, to the 2021 King Ranch FX4 Powerboost.
I'm having fun...and love that I got such a great deal!

Ford F-150 New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th PCO
Ford F-150 New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th My Truck

Jean Deaux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4 5.0
I just received $2K PCO in the mail. All I did was building a truck on Ford.com without signing in and then requested an internet price from our local dealer (Grapevine Ford). They called me back almost immediately trying to offer something from their inventory, but since I was looking for RCSB FX4 with Coyote there is no chance to find such a rare animal anywhere in the country. The dealer placed an order and the PCO arrived three weeks after.

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
To get a PCO, do you have to be a current Ford owner or previous Ford owner or just appears randomly to anyone trying these methods mentioned in this thread ?

Inshore97

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Honda Pilot, 2015 Genesis 3.8bSWD
Received by 2k PCO in mail, expires July 6th... Thanks all...Followed the procedure

Sponsored

TexasRealtor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch FX4 PowerBoost
Occupation
Realtor
To get a PCO, do you have to be a current Ford owner or previous Ford owner or just appears randomly to anyone trying these methods mentioned in this thread ?
I did own a 2012 F150...and had asked for a trade in value. You might just do that too.

Arrolli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
I tried spamming a bunch of "Get an Internet Price" requests with a burner email and had no luck. Just submitted a single price request using my actual Ford account email and immediately received a $1500 PCO in my email. Thanks for the tips!

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT on Order/Mazda Roadster Club/Model 3
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired/Student
I also received a PCO by email last year and also by regular mail. At the time I was not looking to but a new F-150 and just thought it was part of the offers to the general public. Now that I have ordered my F150 I have been looking all over the place to get another PCO. After not finding anything I finally called Ford Marketing, I have a PCO that expires January 5th 2022! They claim they couldn't tell me how much it was for and told me to talk to my dealer. Now I'm hoping it's for an F150 and the max amount.

Ford Marketing Number: 1-800-334-4375

Fathardtail

First Name
Melinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Entrepreneur
My dad received a PCO for $2000 off. He sent it to me, anyone think I will be able to use it? He lives in Colorado and I’m in Idaho. He has stayed with us recently, is that enough to make a ‘household’? Would help so much if I could use it!
Sponsored