New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th

satexas

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB 2021 L502a
We’re heating up again gentlemen. Just got @satexas one as well.
This is an amazing nice guy and he’s just doing this out of his heart to just to help people with no gain expected. He got me mine and and I’m sending him a nice tip kickback because it‘s the right thing to do and I believe in karma. I hope others do the same.
Sponsored

Goose2

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 ford f150
Current List:

If you already got your truck or I’m missing you let me know. If I can keep getting them, I’ll keep going down the list. Thanks.

@RJ_986 - need info sent PM

@FX4GUY - have info

@Jim Bandy - have info

@mnstang

@mrtrav

@heffer86 - have info

@zdjelar

@OCDoug
@F150platty

@Aaron34

@Snowboarder_15

@ricko24

@Urakunu

@barbersbbq

@Streetmuziq

@RDH

@Broccoli Rob

@NateV

@Aaron34

could you please add me to your list. I have a week to ten days and it will be here.
Thanks a ton

Sbdavis1

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 Lariat ordered 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Financial Planner, Lawyer
could you please add me to your list. I have a week to ten days and it will be here.
Thanks a ton
Will do. They seem to come in waves and then nothing but I’d be super pleased if I was able to get through everyone in time.

Goose2

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 ford f150
I can’t thank you enough for your effort. That extra money would dang sure help this guy out a ton.
once again thanks a bunch.

Sbdavis1

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 Lariat ordered 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Financial Planner, Lawyer
This is an amazing nice guy and he’s just doing this out of his heart to just to help people with no gain expected. He got me mine and and I’m sending him a nice tip kickback because it‘s the right thing to do and I believe in karma. I hope others do the same.
I really appreciate the offer but am fortunate enough in these crazy times that I truly don’t need it. If anyone who gets one from me both has the means and feels the need to pay it forward, find someone you know or some good cause in your community and throw them a little of what you got from the PCO to make someone’s life just a little bit easier. It’s been tough out there for a lot of people, plenty of places for that little bit to go a long way.

Sponsored

M88265

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Silverado
Occupation
Retired
Where are you seeing to get a price on a trade in? All that comes up for me is get an internet price or a test drive. Should I look on a local dealer site and not the Ford site?
On the very bottom of the site it’s under shopping tools

Urakunu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 f250
I really appreciate the offer but am fortunate enough in these crazy times that I truly don’t need it. If anyone who gets one from me both has the means and feels the need to pay it forward, find someone you know or some good cause in your community and throw them a little of what you got from the PCO to make someone’s life just a little bit easier. It’s been tough out there for a lot of people, plenty of places for that little bit to go a long way.
This is an awesome thing you are doing and this world could use more people like you!

Asphaltman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, 2021 F150, 2018 F-150 1997 F-250H
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Current List:

If you already got your truck or I’m missing you let me know. If I can keep getting them, I’ll keep going down the list. Thanks.

@FX4GUY - have info

@Jim Bandy - have info

@mnstang

@mrtrav

@heffer86 - have info

@zdjelar

@OCDoug

@F150platty

@Aaron34

@Snowboarder_15

@ricko24

@Urakunu

@barbersbbq

@Streetmuziq

@RDH

@Broccoli Rob

@NateV

@Aaron34
I’ll take one if you come across an extra. I’ll have a March delivery. Wow, you are awesome for spending your time! Thanks,

TheGoodLife

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet

Asphaltman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, 2021 F150, 2018 F-150 1997 F-250H
Occupation
Entrepreneur
I’ll take one if you come across an extra. I’ll have a March delivery. Wow, you are awesome for spending your time! Thanks,
And maybe I spoke a little prematurely, I was just poking around on the Ford website and I built a vehicle and submitted an Internet price request. I also did a trade and quote, And then wouldn’t you know, they emailed me a $1500 PCO. Many thanks to everybody on this thread for the advice of how to generate these. I’m still holding out hope that I get one in the mail that has 2500 or 3000 LOL

Sponsored

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
And maybe I spoke a little prematurely, I was just poking around on the Ford website and I built a vehicle and submitted an Internet price request. I also did a trade and quote, And then wouldn’t you know, they emailed me a $1500 PCO. Many thanks to everybody on this thread for the advice of how to generate these. I’m still holding out hope that I get one in the mail that has 2500 or 3000 LOL
That’s awesome! I can never get it to send me anything. Must be my zip code or something.

zdjelar

First Name
Saša
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited (AMB)
Occupation
Energy
Current List:

@FX4GUY - have info

@Jim Bandy - have info

@mnstang

@mrtrav

@heffer86 - have info

@zdjelar

@OCDoug

@F150platty

@Aaron34

@Snowboarder_15

@ricko24

@Urakunu

@barbersbbq

@Streetmuziq

@RDH

@Broccoli Rob

@NateV

@Aaron34
Truck arrives in about 10 days so getting nervous whether I’ll be able to snag one! I’ve been trying on my end as well and still no luck, but just wanted to say Thank You again for all your efforts - very appreciated!

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
This is the EXACT method that worked for me months ago! https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/private-cash-offer-pco.713/post-9222

I was super excited because I was so dumb back then I thought I would get my truck some time in 2020 before the PCO expired LMAAAAAAO

Regarding trying to trigger a banner ad, I spent about 15 minutes doing google searches for all kinds of things Ford and local dealership names. Now my AdChoice topics, about half are Ford related, so let's see if this works! Would love to pass one along for someone who *definitely* can take delivery before Mar31.

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
Very similar to my experience back in early December as well. Although, I also scheduled a test drive at the same time, so I was unsure if it was that or the trade in value that triggered it. Same $1500 though, and of course expired long before I would be able to use it in retrospect.

I also remember thinking... oh, getting these PCOs is no problem. I'll just get another one when I need it! ? How naïve I was...

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Very similar to my experience back in early December as well. Although, I also scheduled a test drive at the same time, so I was unsure if it was that or the trade in value that triggered it. Same $1500 though, and of course expired long before I would be able to use it in retrospect.

I also remember thinking... oh, getting these PCOs is no problem. I'll just get another one when I need it! ? How naïve I was...
We were so young and dumb :ROFLMAO: ?
Sponsored