New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th

TheGoodLife

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
Haven't been able to get anymore yet today. If I get any here's my current list in order that I will try to get them. Can't promise anyone on here will get one but I will try over the next couple of weeks and reach out to you all if I do. If I am able to get one for the first on the list, I'll reach out to get the information for the next on the list in case I can generate another popup instead of trying to reach you when the pop-up shows up. If you see your name here and can't use it, please let me know so I can remove you. Thanks!!

@Roger350

@satexas

@RJ_986

@bam2880

@Agashi25

@petersonja22

@FX4GUY

@Jim Bandy

@daemonic3

@mnstang

@mrtrav

@heffer86

@zdjelar

@OCDoug

@F150platty

@Aaron34

@Snowboarder_15

@ricko24
If you could please add me to that list, that would be awesome! Been trying for months as well with no luck. My truck was supposedly built on 2/10. Thanks!
Sponsored

M88265

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Silverado
Occupation
Retired
I know

Tried this about 100 times today. Going to try everyday for the next couple of weeks.
Just got one for $1500 today by building my truck at Ford.com and then putting in my trade in information when I was done there was an email with a $1500 pco

SFD9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor, 2021 f-150 on order
Occupation
Self
Haven't been able to get anymore yet today. If I get any here's my current list in order that I will try to get them. Can't promise anyone on here will get one but I will try over the next couple of weeks and reach out to you all if I do. If I am able to get one for the first on the list, I'll reach out to get the information for the next on the list in case I can generate another popup instead of trying to reach you when the pop-up shows up. If you see your name here and can't use it, please let me know so I can remove you. Thanks!!

@Roger350

@satexas

@RJ_986

@bam2880

@Agashi25

@petersonja22

@FX4GUY

@Jim Bandy

@daemonic3

@mnstang

@mrtrav

@heffer86

@zdjelar

@OCDoug

@F150platty

@Aaron34

@Snowboarder_15

@ricko24
if you would please tack me on the bottom, still no VIN this week, so I will probably have more time to keep trying than some of the others.

Sbdavis1

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 Lariat ordered 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Financial Planner, Lawyer
What VPN are you all using to spoof your location? NordVPN etc?
I received a direct mail PCO so I never completed a popup for myself. I didn’t spoof my location to get the popup any of the 3 times I got it. I live in Fayetteville, Ga. The first time I was able to put someone else’s information in with no issue. I’m guessing they have identified me and/or my area as a target audience. The second attempt it rejected it after I put in the info and hit submit. Once I got the popup again, I then had to use my ExpressVPN to change my IP so it wouldn’t reject my request after putting in the information. It knew that I had already completed the form previously but didn’t when I used the VPN before submitting it. Couldn’t get one to pop for the rest of the day yesterday though. Hoping I can get some more to show up and keep filling some in for you all.

Sponsored

zdjelar

First Name
Saša
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited (AMB)
Occupation
Energy
Not even a sniff of one yet today. Cleared all cookies and history, used multiple devices and browsers. Going to keep trying...
THANK YOU! Fingers crossed...(and toes)

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
I continue to try alabamaford.com since we know several people have had luck through that site, but I have not been faking my location / IP.

I also have just randomly selected areas in the SE like Georgia, Alabama, the Carolinas and tried hundreds of dealer sites but no joy.

Thanks for continuing to try for all of us Stephen!

JoeBlowFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Plat PB (Job 1)
So I feel like this has been covered to death, yet here I am. I have a PCO (ECR via email for $2000) that expires 3/31. I haven't even placed my order yet, so there's no way delivery will happen before then.

My dealer, who's been extremely helpful and responsive so far, is telling me that if I don't take delivery before 3/31, I have a 50/50 chance of the PCO being honored, and that it won't be up to the dealer, but rather their Ford rep and whether or not they approve it when I take a delivery. Essentially it becomes a $2000 gamble.

I've seen multiple different things:
  1. An "Incentive Protection Program" chart from 2012 showing "Direct Offers" are in the Protected Program
  2. An "Incentive Protection Quick Guide" from 2016
  3. You can only lock in a PCO and other current incentives at the time of order. You can't combine a locked in but expired PCO with current incentives at the time of delivery.
  4. PCOs can be locked under Incentive Protection, which may require the dealer to call Ford
  5. Some dealers don't know what Incentive Protection is
  6. PCOs can only be locked once a VIN has been assigned
  7. PCOs come out of the dealer's pocket
  8. PCOs come out of Ford's pocket
  9. The dealer takes on a financial risk by "locking" the PCO
  10. The dealer can't lock a PCO
  11. This info "According to the plan to lock the offer in it has to be done at time of order if entered in as a sold special order green window sticker typically. It can be locked mid order if truck was ordered as normal dealer stock blue window sticker typically."
What gives? Should I press the dealer on this?

Ford F-150 New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th incentiveprotection_000001_zps24ed866f_d25dda6fc69e9131fa7b55a518550e6d92782cbc

Ford F-150 New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th image_e86400c30fe02f2ed8dbedf21795de5f9f1285d8

Last edited:

Sponsored

RDH

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum Powerboost (ETA Mar-2021)
Looking for a PCO as well.

Delivery date 3/3.

Bob Higgins
Dunedin FL

Sbdavis1

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 Lariat ordered 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Financial Planner, Lawyer
Absolutely no luck the past few days. Can’t get the PCO popup on any of the sites like I could before. Not giving up, but definitely frustrating.

zdjelar

First Name
Saša
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited (AMB)
Occupation
Energy
Absolutely no luck the past few days. Can’t get the PCO popup on any of the sites like I could before. Not giving up, but definitely frustrating.
Your efforts to help the community are very appreciated!

PaulO

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 PB
I received a direct mail PCO for $2000 a month ago from Ford and yesterday I received another $2000 one from the dealership I bought my current truck. Has anyone been successful using two of these even though the fine print says “limit one per household?”
Sponsored