Sponsored

New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
100% in - my in due in well B4 end of March - actually in production now. Count me in. Is there any info needed from me?

Name: James Bandy
Sponsored

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Maybe a crazy thought, but has anyone tried an AWS windows instance for a day in US-East-2 (Ohio) or US-East-1 (Virginia)? Is anyone in those regions getting a PCO?

Snowboarder_15

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Count me in too!! I have an delivery date of 3/4. Been trying for months to get one of these PCOs!

Sbdavis1

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 Lariat ordered 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Financial Planner, Lawyer
Haven't been able to get anymore yet today. If I get any here's my current list in order that I will try to get them. Can't promise anyone on here will get one but I will try over the next couple of weeks and reach out to you all if I do. If I am able to get one for the first on the list, I'll reach out to get the information for the next on the list in case I can generate another popup instead of trying to reach you when the pop-up shows up. If you see your name here and can't use it, please let me know so I can remove you. Thanks!!

@Roger350

@satexas

@RJ_986

@bam2880

@Agashi25

@petersonja22

@FX4GUY

@Jim Bandy

@daemonic3

@mnstang

@mrtrav

@heffer86

@zdjelar

@OCDoug

@F150platty

@Aaron34

@Snowboarder_15

@ricko24

RJ_986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150
Scratch my name off that list Sbdavis1. When I called ford marketing they said I had a PCO for 500$.
I find it weird that I was never notified via email/spam/mailer/ford app.

Sponsored

clipperqb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150, 3.5 EB, Super Crew, 4X4
No, your truck is considered dealer stock until you purchase it, even though you ordered. Your dealer has no incentive to refuse your PCO. It’s money directly from Ford, it doesn’t cost him anything on his end.
Soooo... should I give my dealer a heads up I have this or do I swagger in the day of delivery lol? I just can't wrap my head around that they will give me $2,500 off cuz I saw a pop-up .... I really despise buying new vehicles.
Thanks for any advice.

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
Soooo... should I give my dealer a heads up I have this or do I swagger in the day of delivery lol? I just can't wrap my head around that they will give me $2,500 off cuz I saw a pop-up .... I really despise buying new vehicles.
Thanks for any advice.
Haha! Well, are all your details finalized? Like trade in and sales price? If so, yeah I'd give them a heads up that you have one. And really, they should be happy for you, Ford gave you an incentive to buy. The dealer loses nothing by you getting a PCO.

Now if you haven't agreed on everything else, then I'd wait to mention it until you do. I once had a dealer try to muddy the numbers after told him I had one before we agreed on a sales price. I called him on it and he acted like it was an honest mistake. Sure....

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
And if they're a good dealership, they'll check to see if you have one in the system anyway. Mine checked when I ordered without me even asking. (I didn't at the time, but hoping I can get one before delivery.)

clipperqb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150, 3.5 EB, Super Crew, 4X4
Haha! Well, are all your details finalized? Like trade in and sales price? If so, yeah I'd give them a heads up that you have one. And really, they should be happy for you, Ford gave you an incentive to buy. The dealer loses nothing by you getting a PCO.

Now if you haven't agreed on everything else, then I'd wait to mention it until you do. I once had a dealer try to muddy the numbers after told him I had one before we agreed on a sales price. I called him on it and he acted like it was an honest mistake. Sure....
Yes we have an agreed to price which was Invoice less $1,350 less $3,000 Ford rebates.
No trade involved. I've been thinking of emailing him but want to make sure I come across as "Hey, got another $2,500 that's not coming out of your pocket!! woo-hoo!" .... but I know my luck.

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Haven't been able to get anymore yet today. If I get any here's my current list in order that I will try to get them. Can't promise anyone on here will get one but I will try over the next couple of weeks and reach out to you all if I do. If I am able to get one for the first on the list, I'll reach out to get the information for the next on the list in case I can generate another popup instead of trying to reach you when the pop-up shows up. If you see your name here and can't use it, please let me know so I can remove you. Thanks!!

@Roger350

@satexas

@RJ_986

@bam2880

@Agashi25

@petersonja22

@FX4GUY

@Jim Bandy

@daemonic3

@mnstang

@mrtrav

@heffer86

@zdjelar

@OCDoug

@F150platty

@Aaron34

@Snowboarder_15

@ricko24
Appreciate it! But someone already donated a popup to me. I was just trying to generate one to donate to the next desperate person.

Sponsored

Sbdavis1

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 Lariat ordered 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Financial Planner, Lawyer
Just got my window sticker today. Being built on Feb 17th. Should give them enough time to get it to me before my PCO expires on March 31.

petersonja22

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Engineer

@Roger350

@satexas

@RJ_986

@bam2880

@Agashi25

@petersonja22

@FX4GUY

@Jim Bandy

@daemonic3

@mnstang

@mrtrav

@heffer86

@zdjelar

@OCDoug

@F150platty

@Aaron34

@Snowboarder_15

@ricko24
Count me in if you can! I’m picking up next Saturday… the 20th.

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid

@Roger350

@satexas

@RJ_986

@bam2880

@Agashi25

@petersonja22

@FX4GUY

@Jim Bandy

@daemonic3

@mnstang

@mrtrav

@heffer86

@zdjelar

@OCDoug

@F150platty

@Aaron34

@Snowboarder_15

@ricko24
I'd love to be added to the list

Treycash

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I know
I’m in Fayetteville, Georgia. Here’s the rundown. @Smitdog was second to reply to my message the other day when I was able to get one for @SJLCJL. I had one popup the other day and tried putting in @Smitdog’s info. It told me their records indicated I had already been given one (aka they knew my IP was issued one). I cleared my history and did the usual build a truck and search inventories on Ford.com then searched the dealer I am using JackyJones.com a good bit. Clicked on all the incentives and rebate info on both sites. After a day or so, I got the popup again. After I got the popup, then I turned on my VPN on, still had it show me from Atlanta just not my current IP. And lo and behold, this time it let me complete the form and get him a code.

I will reach out in order of the messages I have already received (10 already) if I get anymore. I’ll keep trying. I won’t take payment from anyone to jump the line or pay me if it works. My only ask is if I can get this system to keep working would be that you don’t ask for one or let me complete one for you if you can’t use it by March 31. Hate to waste it if the opportunity presents itself again when another member who could have used it would miss out. Thanks everyone!!
Tried this about 100 times today. Going to try everyday for the next couple of weeks.
Sponsored