Quicksilver32

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat FX4
Hi All,

Drove her home yesterday. 22 Lariat FX4 mid package with all the deletes. It looks like it was one of the ones that sat in a field for a little while. Fresh off the hauler it was covered in dust and had a bunch of dead grass and dirt in the floorboards. Had some red and blue grease pen graffiti of what was missing (clips, modules…) scrawled on the glass. Got it for invoice with a service contract and extended warranty thrown in. Had 32 miles on her. At mile 46 the air temp gauge went up to 183 degrees and then went double dashed. Then the AC began to blow warm air momentarily. All of this was followed by a CEL. Then it texted me… Besides this and a rear door that is hard to close, it’s been smooth sailing… Anyone else had any issues with the ambient air sensor? Or anything else so soon after delivery? These are easy fixes and I LOVE the truck! Just a little annoyed.
Sponsored

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
First of all I’m glad you’re enjoying the truck, I have a 501A also and love it, sounds like you got a better deal than I did and I thought I got a damn good deal for an on the lot truck.

second, I haven’t had any issues so I cannot comment, but it still blows me away how nice these trucks are and how much tech is packed into them

OlBlueFordDude

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Occupation
Retired Navy
I splurged and got the 7.2KW generator. Every time I turn the truck on, I get ground fault and reset the circuit breaker on AC outlet messages. I have tried every remedy I could think of. Until tonight I realized I had never plugged anything into the outlets to see if they work, I was just assuming they didn't going off the messages. I was able to use every appliance I plugged into the outlets, to include my miter saw and table saw, while still getting the messages. Not sure what is going on.

Sponsored