First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 f150 lariat super crew -2015 escape titanium - 2000 f150 club cab
Occupation
retired industrial electrician - still farming
Didn't know where to post this so here we go. Ordered 2021 f150 Lariat July 23,Build date was Oct 12 Dearborn, received confirmation of build on Oct. 13, just received yesterday truck was on load dock 56. Hoping that means ready to load and ship.
My order was stock fleet with option to buy or decline.
One of my options was the cab work station. I would not think Ford would build a truck with out all the parts available, so I'm guessing at one time they had them on hand. Hope, Hope
Sponsored

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Didn't know where to post this so here we go. Ordered 2021 f150 Lariat July 23,Build date was Oct 12 Dearborn, received confirmation of build on Oct. 13, just received yesterday truck was on load dock 56. Hoping that means ready to load and ship.
My order was stock fleet with option to buy or decline.
One of my options was the cab work station. I would not think Ford would build a truck with out all the parts available, so I'm guessing at one time they had them on hand. Hope, Hope
First of all welcome to the forum! glad you joined the suffrage. Lol

Congrats on someone here having confirmation of a built 21 model.

I remember seeing your order on the tracking list, you had the earliest scheduled date with a VIN buy a long shot. I Was hoping to see an update on your order to know if it got pushed back like mine did.

Originally mine was 24 Oct. I think there was a delay getting PowerBoost supply so mine got pushed back to 26 Nov. I guess things improved because it has been move up to 12 Nov for awhile now.

Were you able to track you VIN on Fords tracking system? https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ I ask because mine is a stock order also, not sure stock VINs can be tracked there.

It does sound like your truck is just waiting for transportation, when they get enough numbers it will be loaded up by rail or truck, depending on you location.

Please keep us updated! Will expect many photos also. Lol

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
Yes!!, we're going to need to start a new thread for photos of members taking delivery of their new trucks.

Sponsored

OP
OP

JD&JD

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
First of all welcome to the forum! glad you joined the suffrage. Lol

Congrats on someone here having confirmation of a built 21 model.

I remember seeing your order on the tracking list, you had the earliest scheduled date with a VIN buy a long shot. I Was hoping to see an update on your order to know if it got pushed back like mine did.

Originally mine was 24 Oct. I think there was a delay getting PowerBoost supply so mine got pushed back to 26 Nov. I guess things improved because it has been move up to 12 Nov for awhile now.

Were you able to track you VIN on Fords tracking system? https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ I ask because mine is a stock order also, not sure stock VINs can be tracked there.

It does sound like your truck is just waiting for transportation, when they get enough numbers it will be loaded up by rail or truck, depending on you location.

Please keep us updated! Will expect many photos also. Lol

OP
OP

JD&JD

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
No I tried multiple times with no result, have to go threw dealer.

I'll have to play around a while to figure out how to load photos

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
No I tried multiple times with no result, have to go threw dealer.

I'll have to play around a while to figure out how to load photos
That is one of the easiest things here to do on this site. I've only been here a few months and while it is some different, it don't take long and very user friendly. You just hit the attach files button on the bottom left of this box and it will walk you through it. just have the photos loaded on your computer somewhere.

Yeah I figured stock orders won't not work on that tracking site.

Looks like stock orders cannot even get the window stickers like I use too. Ran yours and it shows restricted. You use to be able to get copies of the window sticker about a week before they were built.

Stock orders come first but access to info is not available like the retail orders. I'll take the quicker builds. Lol

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
That is one of the easiest things here to do on this site. I've only been here a few months and while it is some different, it don't take long and very user friendly. You just hit the attach files button on the bottom left of this box and it will walk you through it. just have the photos loaded on your computer somewhere.
What I like even MORE about this site is that on desktop, you can paste from the clipboard right into the text box while you type! Other forums you have to save a file and upload a file. This is just super convenient for screen snips or quick "copy image" and "paste" into the box.

OP
OP

JD&JD

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I was able to get my window sticker earlier, but tried it again later and was denied.
Ford F-150 new member IMG_20201101_170529799

Yeah I figured stock orders won't not work on that tracking site.

Looks like stock orders cannot even get the window stickers like I use too. Ran yours and it shows restricted. You use to be able to get copies of the window sticker about a week before they were built.

Stock orders come first but access to info is not available like the retail orders. I'll take the quicker builds. Lol

Sponsored

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
NICE!! You will be the first to post some pics in your driveway

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I was able to get my window sticker earlier, but tried it again later and was denied.
IMG_20201101_170529799.jpg
That is a strange window sticker, no pricing and not for sale stamped?? Must be because it's a fleet order maybe...

They are going to add a column on our tracking list soon for the actual build date. This will show the difference from projected build date Ford provides to the actual build date they achieve. Will be nice to see the accuracy Ford gets.

JD&JD
If you will send an update to the tracking form, the administrator said they would add that column and put your actual build date in it. You are the first!

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Welcome to the team! So encouraging to read that someone might actually have one of these in their driveway soon. I agree, as soon as members start taking delivery, we need a Thread for that. I am ready to put some eyeballs on one. Come on Ford...ship these suckers! LOL!
Sponsored