First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Yep seen them on last night but decided not to point it out. They were in stealth mode so I figured ?

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
@Administrator

I think this account should be verified by the Administrator. Creating an account under false pretense is bad enough let alone all the mis-information that person could spread. I would think it would be a good idea to get in front of that before anything happens.

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
@Administrator

I think this account should be verified by the Administrator. Creating an account under false pretense is bad enough let alone all the mis-information that person could spread. I would think it would be a good idea to get in front of that before anything happens.
Come to think of it it is kinda strange there's not some type of Ford logo as their avatar/photo

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
@Administrator

Excellent point.

Sponsored

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
I noticed there is a tag now indicating it is an Official Ford Account. I'm guessing they are looking over our posts to give feedback to Ford HQ :unsure: ?

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I noticed there is a tag now indicating it is an Official Ford Account. I'm guessing they are looking over our posts to give feedback to Ford HQ :unsure: ?
The shouldn't have to look to far from their own customer service process on the feedback. Many of us a giving feedback regularly via emails and calls. ?

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
I noticed yesterday the account was flipping between threads every couple seconds. Must be some kind of bot.

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Admin
@Administrator

Our perceptive members never a thing!

And yes, it’s a verified account. ?