Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
Unfortunately from what we have seen on this site it probably has more to do with the plow prep then the other two, there have been many trucks with those built And delivered. I had spray in from the factory but the liners I bought on eBay cheaper and they are literally a 5 min install. Good luck after a year it shouldn’t matter what was ordered that’s just nuts!
It's all changing day to day.

I took delivery 8 months after my order with SEVEN "Build Dates" from June to November.

And I ordered the Snow Plow Prep so I would have a factory button on my dash delivering a 50amp wire harness to the front of my truck for extra lights.

But... apparently a lot (and I mean "A LOT") of things changed after July 7th.

My dash display is completely different from the pre-July 7th trucks and my "Snow Plow Switch" is buried in a touch screen menu.

Not a big deal though... I can just wire a relay on my high beams & fog lights for the extra lights.

And... (I didn't know at the time) but the Snow Plow Option also gives you beefed up front suspension and a High Output Alternator which makes complete sense if you're hanging and powering a Snow Plow off the front of your truck.

I don't know if that option is still the $50.00 "I" paid but if it is... anyone ordering a custom build would be CRAZY to NOT get it!

Just the Alternator itself is more than a $50.00 difference... never mind the beefed up front suspension!

BTW... it hasn't snowed around here since the 1970's and my dealer though I was crazy ordering the Snow Plow Option!
ha, ha
Sponsored

OP
OP

GkF150

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Wow - It might be worth a try, but those two options should only be a few day delay, not a year thing. Also see if the dealer can get the Ford rep to get you a high priority (like 1). You might also try to PM @Ford Motor Company and see if they can assist or provide any more info.
Thanks I will try this

snyce1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' F150PB PLATINUM, 17'Escape, 15'expeditionEL
Back in December 19 2020 I purchased a new F150. I left my 2017 F150 as a trade due to good trade in value at the time expecting a 6-8 week new vehicle. I still don’t have anything and the dealer at Dixie Ford stated due to the plow reinforcement option it’s on hold. How can Ford offer something and still not have any idea of when I’m going to get the truck. Does anyone have a new truck with this option and received it yet? Also who could I talk to about getting something done. Thanks
I got my 2021 powerboost on nov 2nd following order on june 30th . No plow . Its a long wait

OP
OP

GkF150

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Back in December 19 2020 I purchased a new F150. I left my 2017 F150 as a trade due to good trade in value at the time expecting a 6-8 week new vehicle. I still don’t have anything and the dealer at Dixie Ford stated due to the plow reinforcement option it’s on hold. How can Ford offer something and still not have any idea of when I’m going to get the truck. Does anyone have a new truck with this option and received it yet? Also who could I talk to about getting something done. Thanks
Finally- They gave me a Vin after removing the Plow prep package on my 302A model. They asked me to drop to a 301 package and keep the plow option or remove it. After 1 year of waiting they gave me this news. Just looking forward to getting it.
Sponsored