Bo15

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
I have my truck scheduled to go in next Thursday for BC. I'm a little worried, service guy told me this will be the first time they attempt to do this ?
Same with my dealer; decided to wait until they get a few successful ones under their belt. Just did the 3 recalls and 10k service.
Sponsored

TexasTrash

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Space White V8
Occupation
Pipeline Controller
Just got 2.7.1while driving to work, things are on the move it seems…

Fredm2002

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Platinum Antimatter Blue; 2018 Edge 1984 V-65
Occupation
Education
I got my BlueCruise working thanks to my dealer, Witham Ford in Waterloo/Cedar Falls, Iowa.

I noticed that the dates in Ford Pass, and in the Sync 4 didn't jive. I called Ford and they were able to rectify the dates so they are the same.

One thing with Blue Cruise....They must have added more highways since the announcements. There are several miles in NE Iowa that are not on the map, but it works like a dream. I went out for a nice 50 miles drive of Blue Cruise and look forward to a nice 1000 miles round trip on roads that are on the Blue Cruise map.

Hope everyone has a great week!!!

speedracercjr

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat EB
Occupation
O&G
One thing with Blue Cruise....They must have added more highways since the announcements. There are several miles in NE Iowa that are not on the map, but it works like a dream. I went out for a nice 50 miles drive of Blue Cruise and look forward to a nice 1000 miles round trip on roads that are on the Blue Cruise map.
One thing I wish @Ford Motor Company would do is to add a small icon on the Instrument Panel that indicates you are driving on a BC enabled highway. Just a simple Blue "BC" icon or something would be awesome.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
One thing I wish @Ford Motor Company would do is to add a small icon on the Instrument Panel that indicates you are driving on a BC enabled highway. Just a simple Blue "BC" icon or something would be awesome.
I get a pop up that Blue Cruise is available.

Sponsored

speedracercjr

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat EB
Occupation
O&G
I get a pop up that Blue Cruise is available.
Yeah I had that option turned on for a bit, but I live right next to I-10 in Houston so it came on every single time I would drive. I'm more thinking of something less annoying that doesn't include a popup on the panel.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Yeah I had that option turned on for a bit, but I live right next to I-10 in Houston so it came on every single time I would drive. I'm more thinking of something less annoying that doesn't include a popup on the panel.
Ok, I wasnt sure if you knew about it. I dont drive highway often. I do agree with you wish there was a better indication.

Ive been watching videos on the 22 Sierra Super Cruise and its impressive. I dotn know why ford is so behind on the self driving stuff

speedracercjr

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat EB
Occupation
O&G
Ok, I wasnt sure if you knew about it. I dont drive highway often. I do agree with you wish there was a better indication.

Ive been watching videos on the 22 Sierra Super Cruise and its impressive. I dotn know why ford is so behind on the self driving stuff
Yeah thanks though for looking out.

And we all know why Ford is so behind, they can barely get an OTA out the door without problems. And like you mentioned on the other thread look at the complete debacle they have with the TRM recall. We only see a small fraction of people who think they got the recall done in the last month but they didn't. And now there's this new TRM software that may or may not fix and dealers will take as "the fix".

JDinNFLA

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Star White 3.5 EB

I think those of us who have been waiting for BC over a year know why Ford is behind. Not great at implementation. They should have ironed these bugs out a year ago or more. And for even better BC its going to be awhile.

OP
OP
Bo15

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
Just got 2.6.0 Not in EAP (took myself off waitlist). Washed the truck and when I went to move it got message about 2.6.0 (from 2.3.0). Maybe something's happening!

Sponsored

mflynndelta

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 FX4 Powerboost Platinum White 7.2kw pro
Occupation
Retired

sorry to bug you but are you able to check the next step on this vin 1FTFW1ed3mfb23739

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
sorry to bug you but are you able to check the next step on this vin 1FTFW1ed3mfb23739
Your cluster is screwed. They have the small file loaded but not the big one. Until that file and the IPC is done it will not move any further. They need to try a PMI on the cluster to see if it will create a new usb to load the fda file

Bexiga

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Limited PB, 2019 Honda Accord Touring 2.0
Occupation
Operations Supervisor
I had my truck scheduled to go in tomorrow for blue cruise. When I called last week to book for this to be done, the service advisor said my truck would be the first one they were attempting to do. Fast forward to today, got a call from the dealership, they informed me that they were not going to do anything to my truck in regards to the update for blue cruise because they were not confident in doing something like this and did not want to be responsible if something went wrong ? I guess I'll have to wait to hear if any other dealerships in my area have been successful in installing this update to other trucks?

speedracercjr

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat EB
Occupation
O&G
I had my truck scheduled to go in tomorrow for blue cruise. When I called last week to book for this to be done, the service advisor said my truck would be the first one they were attempting to do. Fast forward to today, got a call from the dealership, they informed me that they were not going to do anything to my truck in regards to the update for blue cruise because they were not confident in doing something like this and did not want to be responsible if something went wrong ? I guess I'll have to wait to hear if any other dealerships in my area have been successful in installing this update to other trucks?
Not responsible? They are the freaking dealership service center, it is their responsibility!?!?!?

@Ford Motor Company how are you OK with dealers telling customers "not my problem"
Sponsored