Sponsored

NEW! 2021+ Ford F-150 Elite Series Headlights and Fog Lights from Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Ford F-150 NEW! 2021+ Ford F-150 Elite Series Headlights and Fog Lights from Diode Dynamics JXbP30S

Introducing Elite Series LED Headlights and Elite Series Fog Lamps for the 2021+ Ford F-150 from Diode Dynamics!

Skip to the 5:51 timestamp for the 2021+ Ford F-150 Elite Series Headlights and Fog Lights

These headlights and fog lights were designed for maximum performance, and they are the only aftermarket headlights for the F-150 that are 100% engineered and assembled in the USA. With the latest technology and features, they redefine what’s possible for aftermarket headlights!

Ford F-150 NEW! 2021+ Ford F-150 Elite Series Headlights and Fog Lights from Diode Dynamics anjT1Ni

With OEM-grade quality, the Elite Series headlights will add a sequential turn signal, welcome sequence, a brighter blade DRL with selectable color, and optional offroad lighting and show mode. Plus, you’ll get upgraded headlight performance and output, backed by an 8-year warranty.

Maximum Light Output (Elite/Max). First and foremost, the Elite Series LED Headlights provide full LED illumination for both low beam and high beam function, with two modern, rectangular bi-LED projectors. These units provide nearly double the peak intensity of the factory premium projector lamps, shining light far down the road ahead. The beam pattern offers a sharp cutoff, with excellent center intensity and strong width, for a fantastic nighttime driving experience. The same projectors are installed on both the Elite and Elite Max models.

Ford F-150 NEW! 2021+ Ford F-150 Elite Series Headlights and Fog Lights from Diode Dynamics NU7jmt

High-Performance Fog Lights. These provide full LED illumination with three modern, rectangular LED projectors. This unit provides higher intensity than both factory options, shining with a wide beam of light to provide excellent foreground coverage. This supplemental light is a great help in inclement weather, such as fog or snow, or any time you need to add extra light to the front or sides of the vehicle.

White or Yellow (Fog Lights). The Elite Series Fog Lights for the 2021+ F-150 are available in a cool white or selective yellow output color.

The white is a 6000K color temperature, which is a true cool white output. This will perfectly match other LEDs on your vehicle, such as DRLs or running lights.

The selective yellow option is 3000K in color temperature, which is great for high contrast in inclement weather, or in providing a distinctive look on the road. The yellow lamp consists of a yellow multi-die LED emitter paired with a yellow-tinted lens, to provide unmatched output and optical efficiency, even with the intense yellow output.

Ford F-150 NEW! 2021+ Ford F-150 Elite Series Headlights and Fog Lights from Diode Dynamics h46CIwE

Welcome Sequence (Elite/Max). When you’re ready to hit the road, your Elite Series headlights and fog lights will show off their capabilities with a gradual illumination of the LEDs. This provides an unmistakable indicator of the modern technology packed inside. If you have our Elite Series Fog Lights for the 2021+ F-150 installed as well, the patent-pending communication feature will sense their presence and run a coordinated sequence through both lamps, for a fully-integrated look. Note that the startup sequence is programmable, and can be easily disabled if desired.

Selectable DRL - On the Fly (Elite/Max). These headlights and fog lights feature a selectable daytime running light (DRL), to customize the look and style of your truck. These are built with solid blade-style optics for a truly premium look. You can choose between a crisp white and amber color, and add or remove the horizontal bar. The best part? You don’t even have to pop the hood. Our patent-pending technology allows you to quickly program your headlights from inside the vehicle, using existing controls. No extra switches, wires, or controllers required!

Sequential Turn Signal (Elite/Max). Any time the turn signal is activated, the horizontal DRL bar sequences outboard with bright amber output, while the perimeter blade flashes in a static pattern. When you’re done making your turn, the lights will switch back to white output, or your selected DRL color. The Elite model operates in the same way, with the horizontal bar located at the bottom of the lamp.

The Elite Series Fog Lights will flash in a sequential amber pattern that sweeps from inside to out any time the turn signal is activated. When you’re done making your turn, they’ll switch back to the white parking light, or your selected DRL color.

Ford F-150 NEW! 2021+ Ford F-150 Elite Series Headlights and Fog Lights from Diode Dynamics SMq421w

Adaptive Low Beam Assist (ONLY Max). The Elite Max model features an exclusive and patent-pending Adaptive Low Beam Assist feature. When enabled, one auxiliary pod will illuminate to add extreme width to the sides of the road, along with the low beams. Through the programming function, this feature can be completely enabled or disabled, or set to activate only when making a turn.

High Beam Boost (ONLY Max). The Elite Max model also features a patent-pending High Beam Boost feature, which is activated by an included toggle switch anytime your high beams are turned on. Meeting SAE J581 standards, this feature provides an extra punch down range as an auxiliary high beam. Please check state and local regulations for acceptability in on-road use.

Not just On-Road (ONLY Max)! First in its class, the Elite Max model includes a patent-pending Trail Light off-road lighting feature. With the same emitters found in our popular Stage Series off-road products, these lights feature triple SSC2-style pods mounted at the bottom of the light. At the flip of a switch, all three pods light up to illuminate the trail ahead. The high-power LEDs stay cool thanks to a large custom-designed heatsink. This function is not intended for on-road use and requires independent activation with the included toggle switch, or can be connected to an aftermarket auxiliary switch bank.

Show Mode (ONLY Max). As if the other features weren’t enough, the Elite Max model comes with a Show Mode. Whether you’re parked at a show or just want to be seen, you can activate the show mode any time you’re stopped. Choose between four functions: Gradual, White Strobe, Amber Strobe, or Amber/White Strobe. Of course, there’s no need for extra controllers - simply toggle your off-road switch a few times to easily start the show mode from your cabin.

Ford F-150 NEW! 2021+ Ford F-150 Elite Series Headlights and Fog Lights from Diode Dynamics dAmUQGB

Plug-and-Play Installation. These headlights are compatible with both halogen and LED-equipped F-150s, in all trim levels. Simply remove your factory headlight assembly and fog lights and ours will bolt right in its place. A plug-and-play wire harness is included to hook them up to your factory connector. No splicing required! With built-in adjusters, the lamps can be aimed using the provided adjustment tool. Elite Max customers will also receive an extra braided wiring harness, for the off-road and show mode feature. This harness includes a toggle switch, or you can easily connect it to an aftermarket switch bank.

Assembled with Quality - in the USA. Most OEM headlights are made in the US, but nearly all aftermarket headlights are assembled overseas. There’s a reason for that - quality control counts, and the OEMs know it. We’re working to break that mold, and deliver headlights with the same quality you’ll find from the factory. Elite Series headlights are proudly assembled in the USA using OEM-grade materials, including a cast aluminum driver and heatsinks, solid DRL blade optic, UV-coated outer lens, aluminum-core circuit boards, and automotive-grade LED emitters. After being assembled by our team in St. Louis, Missouri, they are robotically sealed and individually pressure-tested for long-lasting protection against moisture, before being packaged in custom foam for safe transportation. No expense has been spared, from materials to assembly, right here in America.

Ford F-150 NEW! 2021+ Ford F-150 Elite Series Headlights and Fog Lights from Diode Dynamics 0U10ewG

Proven Reliability - Backed for 8 Years. Like our popular Stage Series lineup, Elite LED headlights have been extensively tested for long-term operation from -40 to 185 degrees F, along with vibration, moisture intrusion, and corrosion testing. All of these tests are completed to SAE standards, just like the factory components on your vehicle. With integrated moisture-proof vents, the lamps can “breathe” with changes in temperature, maintaining a strong seal over time. And with built-in circuit protection for voltage spikes and reverse polarity, these lights will keep working for years. They are backed by an industry-leading 8-year limited warranty.

If you have any questions, we'll be more than happy to help!

Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST
Email: contact@diodedynamics
Phone: 314-205-3033

Did you know? All US forum members are eligible for a FREE SHIPPING code! Just send us a direct message.

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Sponsored

Vin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Thanks for the thorough write-up. I like them. Really "plug and play"?

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Thanks for the thorough write-up. I like them. Really "plug and play"?
Yes, they have been designed from the ground up by our engineering team here at the Diode Dynamics HQ in St.Louis Missouri.

These headlights are compatible with both halogen and LED-equipped F-150s, in all trim levels. Simply remove your factory headlight assembly and ours will bolt right in its place. A plug-and-play wire harness is included to hook them up to your factory connector. No splicing required! With built-in adjusters, the lamps can be aimed using the provided adjustment tool. Elite Max customers will also receive an extra braided wiring harness, for the off-road and show mode feature. This harness includes a toggle switch, or you can easily connect it to an aftermarket switch bank.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, I'll be happy to help!

FrankThompson

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'07 Pontiac Solstice GXP, '22 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Solutions Architect
Really like them (esp the full black surrounds), but I just don't think I can give up my glare free I get with the ones I have :(

Indy443

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT Powerboost
They look really nice

Sponsored

Wvmtneer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
@Diode Dynamics when do you plan on posting pictures showing cutoff and spread? I had sae fog sport ss3 pods in 3000k on my 2015 f—150 and curious how these compare.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
@Diode Dynamics when do you plan on posting pictures showing cutoff and spread? I had sae fog sport ss3 pods in 3000k on my 2015 f—150 and curious how these compare.
Our media team will be capturing output and creative content soon!

I don't have a set date since it's outside my position but will update this thread and bump it once media is available.

Thank you!

Static

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 - 2021 XL 4x4 Supercab
Curious about the fog drls on a halogen truck. Right now I have my drl switched from the low beam to the turn signal via forscan. How do the drls for the fogs get their signal and would I have to go back to the low beam to achieve that?

Sponsored

amschind

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 SCrew 4x4 Powerboost
Occupation
Physician
I have an aftermarket bumper, but still have the factory wires for the fog lights. Are there options for buying a set of LED pods in place of fog lights with a factory connector?

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
@Diode Dynamics are the elite fog lights still shipping in April? I can’t wait for the selective yellow to be delivered.
Current estimates do anticipate shipping pre-orders in April, yes! If anything changes, we will be certain to send out an update via email ASAP.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
I have an aftermarket bumper, but still have the factory wires for the fog lights. Are there options for buying a set of LED pods in place of fog lights with a factory connector?
There are a few options available to make this happen!

We do offer our plug-and-play Stage Series Fog Pocket Kit for the 21-23 F-150, which would be perfect for the factory bumper. The CAD-designed brackets included in this kit allow you to mount four SS3 LED Pods in place of your factory fog light housing, and with the included harnesses you'll even be able to switch between the road-legal fog lights and offroad lights with ease.

The adapters included in this kit would simply plug into your existing fog light connector.

https://www.diodedynamics.com/stage-series-fog-pocket-kit-for-2021-2023-ford-f-150.html

The other solution would be simply purchasing a set of standard SS3 LED Pods in the FOG pattern, as well as the necessary H10 adapter harness. This may be your best option, as this is a more custom setup.

SS3 Pods: https://www.diodedynamics.com/off-road-auxiliary-led/led-pods/ss3.html

H10 to DT Adapter: https://www.diodedynamics.com/deutsch-dt-adapter-wires-w-backlight-tap-pair.html

The final thing I might suggest depends more on the bumper you decide to go with. We did just recently release our Stage Series Roll Bar Mounts, which are available in a number of sizes. If your aftermarket bumper is tubular, these would be the easiest way to mount any of our lights.

https://www.diodedynamics.com/stage-series-universal-roll-bar-mount-kit-one.html

Hope this all helps! Let us know if you have any other questions!

John C.
Sponsored