Sponsored

NEW! 2021+ Ford F-150 Elite Series Headlights and Fog Lights from Diode Dynamics

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150

gooby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XL
When am I receiving these? I ordered in Feb.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Good morning, Gooby!

For the latest update regarding your Elite Series headlights and fog lights.

Please go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our service team would be happy to provide an order update for you!

Hours: Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 314-205-3033

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
For those who ordered, when are y’all expected to get them?

Can’t wait to see the quality and output of these units!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Delayed til Aug 18th again they said. No clue. Likely going to cancel and go oem with harness.
Hey, I'm sorry for any confusion! An August date would represent the expected shipping date for a new order placed today. However, existing orders are being shipped out within the next couple days or weeks - depending on your original order date. These are finally in production now at our facility, after many delays in getting all the components needed. Thank you!

Tommekrol

First Name
Tomm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150
Occupation
Toolmaker
STILL WAITING .... Order placed in January ... excuse after excuse .

Last edited:

gooby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XL
STILL WAITNG .... Order placed in January ... excuse after excuse .
Yep. New excuse every day. The newest update from CS was the above.. that they are shipping 'any day now '(heard this for the last month now).

Let's hope their product is higher quality than the disaster of a launch thus far.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Good morning!

Our production team is hard at work here at our headquarters here in St.Charles Missouri assembling, testing, and packaging our 2021+ F-150 headlights.

Ford F-150 NEW! 2021+ Ford F-150 Elite Series Headlights and Fog Lights from Diode Dynamics 7EDdX5m

Ford F-150 NEW! 2021+ Ford F-150 Elite Series Headlights and Fog Lights from Diode Dynamics EMF6OyE

We'll report back later today with some more behind-the-scenes images of our team on the production floor building our Elite Series headlights and fog lights!

Thank you all for your patience despite the frustration from delays. We assure you that our lamps purchase are the highest quality option on the market and cannot wait to get your set to you.

If you haven't seen our recent video, you can take an inside look at the 2023 facility tour below!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tommekrol

First Name
Tomm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150
Occupation
Toolmaker
Ok , great..... but when will I get the Elite fogs that I ordered in January... ????
"Ships in April" - NOPE
"We will make shipment by June 30" -NOPE
"We are still on track to ship BY JUNE 30" -NOPE
"May be another 1-2 week delay" (July 14th) - NOPE
July 18th .... NOPE

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Ok , great..... but when will I get the Elite fogs that I ordered in January... ????
"Ships in April" - NOPE
"We will make shipment by June 30" -NOPE
"We are still on track to ship BY JUNE 30" -NOPE
"May be another 1-2 week delay" (July 14th) - NOPE
July 18th .... NOPE
I completely understand the frustration of not getting what you paid for, but I guess I don’t understand what you’re getting at here. The way I see it is you have two options:

1) wait
2) get a refund

I get it because I get very impatient too, but demanding the product sooner than it is ready is asking to have issues with the product, OR asking for a more expensive product. What am I missing?

Tommekrol

First Name
Tomm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150
Occupation
Toolmaker
First , I just want the lights. Second , I was assured they were completely developed and tested in 2022 when the rolled them out at SEMA. I called in January when I placed the order and asked those questions. I just want an Honest transparent answer on what the exact delay is , and not some everything is fine BS excuse.

Last edited:

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
First , I just want the lights. Second , I was assured they were completely developed and tested in 2021 when the rolled them out at SEMA. I called in January when I placed the order and asked those questions. I just want an Honest transparent answer on what the exact delay is , and not some everything is fine BS excuse.
Understood, I’m certainly not trying to deny your right to be upset, I was just curious what the issue is.

From what little I have seen on this thread, it seems they’re having the same issue as everyone else: supply chain issues. So they probably are fully tested and developed, they just don’t have materials on hand for manufacturing.

Working in industrial construction, I see, firsthand, all of the issues with raw materials and manufactured components every day

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
Im in the electronics biz as well, and we have BO's for an item that is over 500+ days old. Covid concerns have eased as well as shipping issues, but "some" electronics haven't.
Doesn't take away the concern dealers want these, but we cannot fulfil them. But will within next 15 days, finally.
Sponsored