Sponsored

NEW! 2021+ Ford F-150 Elite Series Headlights and Fog Lights from Diode Dynamics

Tommekrol

First Name
Tomm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150
Occupation
Toolmaker
Any pictures of the elite fogs in yellow out there ....? still waiting on mine.
Sponsored

Wvmtneer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Last edited:

gooby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XL
Mine shipped yesterday, elite headlights. Can't wait. Only concern is a friend already has a return on his because one light is defective. Hoping this is an isolated case.

Tommekrol

First Name
Tomm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150
Occupation
Toolmaker
@Diode Dynamics I have a few questions.
do you have an installation video for just the fog lights while keeping factory LED headlights?
Can they be installed without removing the bumper?
If not, do we start with step 12? https://www.diodedynamics.com/blog/how-to-install-2021-ford-f-150-elite-fog-lamps
With factory LED fog lights, do we need to use any of the supplied harnesses, or just plug into the factory harness?
Good Questions ... I would also like to know. Just doing Fogs

Sponsored

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
Props on the video. Its the the customer service it takes through the whole process, from ordering, shipping, and ensuring your making the best product you can....good job DD

gooby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XL
I see you addressed those with orders and pending light shipments, but those of us with lights, should we be sending them back, waiting for a harness, are there defects with the lights themselves and by preordering we are now ending up with an inferior product than what will be sent out after the bugs are fixed? In which case, we should just be returning our lights?

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
I see you addressed those with orders and pending light shipments, but those of us with lights, should we be sending them back, waiting for a harness, are there defects with the lights themselves and by preordering we are now ending up with an inferior product than what will be sent out after the bugs are fixed? In which case, we should just be returning our lights?
Please contact us to discuss! Whether you've installed them or not, we can provide replacement harnesses to you as that is the main issue we are seeing. If you install them and there are defects in some other way, we can go over the installation with you to resolve it or answer any concerns. It seems many customers are indeed installing them and not seeing any issues as long as the harnesses are good.

If you'd prefer to return them and await the next production run, we can do that as well. There will not be any difference in the actual performance or function of the lights in the next production run - they'll just have tighter quality control. Thank you!

JustTIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I'm really interested in the fog lights, I'm curious as to how they would look like with the factory LED headlights. Will the DRL's match? cant wait to see the combo.
Sponsored