Sponsored

Need HELP, Anyone who ordered in June, July, August and has some production status or at least their VIN number

antimatter_plat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Hybrid
Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but what is a job 2 truck? One of the main reasons I went with a KR over a built lariat was for the standard adaptive steering.
Job 1 is the first half of a model year and job 2 is the second. Some changes are expected between job 1 and 2 but this year Ford removed adaptive steering from platinum and kr trucks for job 2.
Sponsored

rado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Job 1 is the first half of a model year and job 2 is the second. Some changes are expected between job 1 and 2 but this year Ford removed adaptive steering from platinum and kr trucks for job 2.
Copy. So my order in June would be a job 2 (I'm guessing), and adaptive steering would now be another option I have to add?

antimatter_plat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Copy. So my order in June would be a job 2 (I'm guessing), and adaptive steering would now be another option I have to add?
Yes, your truck is in job 2 and the dealer has to add 17A if you want adaptive steering. Keep in mind this isn't steering assist, or bluecruise. It just makes it so you don't have to turn the wheel quite so much at slower speeds.

Here's a video of it

Way2qk4u2c

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 2015 Mustang GT
Occupation
Network admin
The 17A option was specifically mentioned in prior weeks "will not schedule" scheduling notes, but it's not mentioned this week so likely not a limiting factor moving forward. You shouldn't add the option if you will regret it
Correct every week the commodity notes change which this was on there for awhile. It helped mine get pushed along but yeah there’s no way knowing going forward unless you ask your dealer each week what’s on the commodity sheet. The whole process just sucks.

I added it just so it would schedule faster. I’m really hoping it comes in before my road trip.

antimatter_plat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Sponsored

n8dgr8

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Platinum
Any Platinums ordered since June without requesting adaptive steering get scheduled yet? I ordered on 6/11. No news. I think the window for getting a 2021 model is closing quickly.

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
Any Platinums ordered since June without requesting adaptive steering get scheduled yet? I ordered on 6/11. No news. I think the window for getting a 2021 model is closing quickly.
FWIW I added it to my 7/26 Platinum order and I am still no VIN unscheduled.

bgator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum
I ordered July 26th and am still unscheduled.
Sponsored