First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
63 catalina 78 porsche 928 99 silverado 03 sierra
Occupation
carpenter
Have you been looking for a PCO ? ME TOO !! I have tried all the tips and tricks I could find ( with the exception of joining the mustang club, you need to be a member for 60 days to benefit and my truck is in production ) Today I found another way, if someone has a PCO popup on a website and they don't need it, they can leave the window open and put in anyone's email and that PCO will then go to that person's inbox, so let's help each other out , I'll be sure to do the same after my truck rolls in. And if you just happen to come by one send me a p.m. I would be very appreciative.
Sponsored

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
I'm in. I've been on the hunt for one for the last month. Trying all the tricks - VPN, incognito mode, etc. Will definitely share any success here (websites they appear on, what internet settings, etc), and if I can get a second pop up, I'll pass it along and try to help someone out!

xXChartmanXx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Explorer, 2021 VW ID.4, 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
CyberSecurity Engineer
Yep, I'm in. On the hunt for a PCO now. As soon as I get my truck anything that shows up will go to the guys here.

JC74

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F150 FX4
Count me in. I've been trying everything as well (vpn, incognito mode, clearing cache, etc.) but no luck either. Build week is not until 2/8 so still have some time to find one, hopefully.

Sponsored

UNCGrad

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 AMB Platinum 3.5 Ecoboost 6.5 bed
Have you been looking for a PCO ? ME TOO !! I have tried all the tips and tricks I could find ( with the exception of joining the mustang club, you need to be a member for 60 days to benefit and my truck is in production ) Today I found another way, if someone has a PCO popup on a website and they don't need it, they can leave the window open and put in anyone's email and that PCO will then go to that person's inbox, so let's help each other out , I'll be sure to do the same after my truck rolls in. And if you just happen to come by one send me a p.m. I would be very appreciative.
You don't have to be a member for 60 days. As soon as you pay, you can generate the pin.

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
In, been trying to get a PCO since September. My truck is in transit. I will definitely pass it forward as well afterwards. My biggest fear is a PCO showing up in my e-mail 24 hours after taking delivery!

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Mustang club is to join x-plan, nothing to do with a PCO....

The thread I started has talked about generating a new PCO ad nauseum: https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/new-pcos-cash-offers-after-jan-4th.979/page-11

But the popup donation is DEFINITELY the way we can share the wealth. It's how I was able to get one and I will definitely donate any popups to members here as well (if I ever get one!)

Note you only seem to get maybe 30 minutes before the popup expires, so everyone turn on their notifications for the thread...

Sponsored

SFD9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor, 2021 f-150 on order
Occupation
Self
I’m interested also. Subscribed to this to see if it works out for some of us.

I’ve been trying all the tricks suggested but nothing thus far. I’ve purchased 8 new Ford vehicles and never had a PCO. Perhaps their algorithm weeds out loyal customers & only lures in buyers from other manufacturers.

Wishiwas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
. . . ( with the exception of joining the mustang club, you need to be a member for 60 days to benefit and my truck is in production ) . . .
The 60 day wait period is not true. It worked for me. While this is not a pco, it is a discount. Just sign up, within minutes they email you and you can generate your pin. The pin is good for one year. My dealership never even asked for the membership card. Here is the actual form it prints out.
Ford F-150 Need a PCO ? here's another way Untitled

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
I'm in, absolutely going to throw them up for others if I get one
Sponsored