First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 5.0 Lariat 502A High Iconic Silver
Occupation
Salesman
Found out today that the MBRP S5209BLK catback System that I ordered 3 weeks ago, is on a factory backorder and won’t be available until early October!! UGGH!! I was so excited to get it installed! Thinking about cancelling the order and just going with a muffler swap, or even another brand of catback? Can’t seem to find any threads of other exhaust setups. What are you guys running for exhaust systems? I’ve got the 5.0 V8. I NEED TO MAKE SOME NOISE! Lol and I’m not a patient man, don’t feel like waiting until October for the MBRP system! PLEASE HELP!
Sponsored

jwgreene

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT supercrew in leadfoot with 5.0
Found out today that the MBRP S5209BLK catback System that I ordered 3 weeks ago, is on a factory backorder and won’t be available until early October!! UGGH!! I was so excited to get it installed! Thinking about cancelling the order and just going with a muffler swap, or even another brand of catback? Can’t seem to find any threads of other exhaust setups. What are you guys running for exhaust systems? I’ve got the 5.0 V8. I NEED TO MAKE SOME NOISE! Lol and I’m not a patient man, don’t feel like waiting until October for the MBRP system! PLEASE HELP!
Roush just today released their exhaust for the 21s.

OP
OP
Dtay14

Dtay14

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Salesman
Oh wow! Yeh, I see that on their website now! And it’s even the optional active exhaust system! I’m going to call my supplier and check availability on this one! Thanks man!!

Doyouevenboost

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Subaru, 21 f150 502a ecoboost
Occupation
Utility maintenance worker
Ive got the afe rebel. Love it.

OP
OP
Dtay14

Dtay14

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Salesman
Ive got the afe rebel. Love it.
Okay! I’ll have to look into that one! I’ve got my supplier trying to track me down the new roush system. Haven’t heard back from him yet. How would you describe the AFE rebel? Aggressive? Low/deep? Loud? Moderate?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dtay14

Dtay14

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Salesman
Update : I ordered the roush performance catback part number 421985. This is the catback for the 2020 models, my roush dealer told me that with a few minor modifications you can make it fit on the 2021, so we’ll see how that goes! He’s got the system in stock, so I’m picking it up this weekend, and getting it installed next week. He also mentioned to me that the new roush part number 422264 for the 2021s, has a large muffler that comes with it. So the 421985 should actually sound a little more aggressive. We’ll see how it goes. SUPER excited! Will try to remember to post a sound clip once we get it installed.

fmdog44

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150 XL
Occupation
Retired
Stainless tips only and twice the price of similar MBRP available in black.
Go to americantrucks.com or call them 1-888-707-1096 Just enter what type of truck you have on the website and go from their. Keep in mind, whoever said "silence is golden" is a whimp!

OP
OP
Dtay14

Dtay14

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Salesman
Stainless tips only and twice the price of similar MBRP available in black.

Go to americantrucks.com or call them 1-888-707-1096 Just enter what type of truck you have on the website and go from their. Keep in mind, whoever said "silence is golden" is a whimp!
Yes I’ve looked at the American trucks website, only problem is that I’m in Canada! Shipping, and dollar exchange rates would RAPE me if I order from there! :(

fxxkintallguy

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT FX4 5.0L 302A 5.5 SB
My S5215BLK shows that it will be shipped late August according to the website. Where did you see that yours wont be available until October?

OP
OP
Dtay14

Dtay14

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Salesman
My S5215BLK shows that it will be shipped late August according to the website. Where did you see that yours wont be available until October?
My supplier called me, and told me that MBRP had called them, saying that they are way behind on the s5209blk kits and that they would not ship until late September, early October. Picking up my Roush 421985 catback tomorrow!

Sponsored

fxxkintallguy

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
My supplier called me, and told me that MBRP had called them, saying that they are way behind on the s5209blk kits and that they would not ship until late September, early October. Picking up my Roush 421985 catback tomorrow!
I just emailed MBRP Exhaust Store to see what they say. I really hope it isn't pushed back that far, I cant wait to get louder! And not to mention the dual rear exit tips :cool:

Although...I have noticed that my stock exhaust has been sounding better with time. Currently at 6k miles.

OP
OP
Dtay14

Dtay14

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Salesman
I just emailed MBRP Exhaust Store to see what they say. I really hope it isn't pushed back that far, I cant wait to get louder! And not to mention the dual rear exit tips :cool:

Although...I have noticed that my stock exhaust has been sounding better with time. Currently at 6k miles.
Nice! It sounds like you and me have the same amount of patience! Lol I couldn’t wait that long, so as soon as I hear that, I called in to cancel my MBRP order, and called my local Roush dealer. He had the kit in stock, so next week my coyote is going to SCREEEAM!!! I’m so excited! I’m coming up on 10,000km, which is about 6200 miles, and I have to agree with you! My stock exhaust is actually starting to sound like it’s opening up a little bit! Best sounding stock exhaust I’ve ever heard. BUT…. it’s gotta get louder…. So it WILL get louder next week! Lol

fxxkintallguy

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Update on my order: they replied and said it will probably be pushed back to September...

If I didn't want this specific exhaust so bad I would probably order another one, but I'm going to wait. Ugh...

BigPaulie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 5.0
Occupation
US Army (Ret)/GS Civilian
Waiting for Borla to produce theirs.

OP
OP
Dtay14

Dtay14

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Salesman
Waiting for Borla to produce theirs.
That’s what I was originally planning on doing….. but now I’m at 10,000km (6000miles) and my patience ran out! Picked up my Roush kit today!! Getting it installed Monday morning!!
Sponsored