Sponsored

MY23 Deleted Features

mongolodeon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Limited
Apologies if this already exists on the forum but I couldn’t find it.

I’m seeking info on what features are currently deleted (aka “removed”), or added back by Ford as available for order. The last I knew Ford was forcing removal of multicontour seats, max recline, active park assistant, auto start-stop and heated steering wheels. I think they also removed heated side mirrors but may have added them back.

Please kindly post your knowledge and updates here, so those of us considering putting in orders for 2023 F-150s know what to expect.
Sponsored

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
The Advanced security alarm has been removed as well as everything you mentioned.

Although I am not sure about he parking assist. Been driving over 30 years now, I think I can handle that so I didn't order it with my build. :)

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch 5.0 V8
The Advanced security alarm has been removed as well as everything you mentioned.

Although I am not sure about he parking assist. Been driving over 30 years now, I think I can handle that so I didn't order it with my build. :)

agreed. whoever ordered my truck, and I assume it was a custom order since the window sticker is green, did not get the tow tech or the backup assist. to which I am not missing.
Been backing up boats and trailers all my life the old fashioned way.

one thing I am sorry to see missing on the newer models is the cup holder lighting. seems dumb, but my wifes 11 year old Flex has really cool ambient lighting and now all ford offers is one color and limited use of it.

OP
OP

mongolodeon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Limited
Wow, I’m glad I asked. I didn’t know what Advanced Security Alarm was but in looking it up it appears to be some internal sensors. One thread on another site has mention that the button cluster up top is missing/altered, I wonder how that person operates the moon roof and sunshade?

Does anyone know if the side heated mirrors are still not available?

Seems like this deleted features situation is still getting worse and not better, as I’d hoped would be the case coming into this new year.

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
Yes, I've been told by my dealer, (Granger) heated mirrors are again available.

Sponsored

JHForman812

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F350
agreed. whoever ordered my truck, and I assume it was a custom order since the window sticker is green, did not get the tow tech or the backup assist. to which I am not missing.
Been backing up boats and trailers all my life the old fashioned way.

one thing I am sorry to see missing on the newer models is the cup holder lighting. seems dumb, but my wifes 11 year old Flex has really cool ambient lighting and now all ford offers is one color and limited use of it.

I know a guy who can help you get the cup holder lighting back.

JoeSal5095

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Powerboost
Occupation
Solar
Will Ford add any "removed" items if they're available at time of production, if you don't have a window sticker yet?

JHForman812

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F350
Will Ford add any "removed" items if they're available at time of production, if you don't have a window sticker yet?

thats gonna be a negative from what ive seen? they have no reason to, people are still buying the trucks with the missing options so why not save money and charge more?

Old Bear

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 King Ranch Powerboost
Occupation
Information Technology
The "75th Anniversary Edition" will be known as crippled stripped down vehicles, a shadow of what they should be. Ford should offer us a path to make these trucks right. Ford should be ashamed. Neither of those will happen though.

Sponsored

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch 5.0 V8
The "75th Anniversary Edition" will be known as crippled stripped down vehicles, a shadow of what they should be. Ford should offer us a path to make these trucks right. Ford should be ashamed. Neither of those will happen though.

have to agree. my 23 KR is missing all sorts of stuff they still advertise as part of the package.
I am certain in 10 years these trucks will be know as "those trucks from the 20's".

no matter how much I like my 23 I have no doubt I will trade it when Ford gets their act together again

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Not much removed from my lariat that I will miss. A couple nice to haves is all.

But this is my last vehicle as long as the doors don't fall off

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch 5.0 V8
yah, mine might be too. just saying! the missing items arent game changers. just woulda been cool trinkets to play with.

I really do like this truck, nicest truck I have ever owned , maybe even nicest vehicle.

ivorm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 XLT 302
I heard that heated steering wheels are back in? I'm in Canada, not sure if the restrictions are different here?

DBJohnston0104

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Limited / 2021 F150 Limited
Just out of curiosity, and maybe this already exists but, what are the features that I have on my truck that have been removed or are just no longer available?
I have a 2021 PB Limited with max recline seats and work center.
Sponsored

Last edited: