First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
I literally stopped in last Wednesday at my dealership and this weekly update was barely on his radar. I could ask the questions, but only regarding my order. We will figure something out.
Update for your order would be the same for your region. Would be good to see if there is a difference or not.
Sponsored

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Congrats Bob, all the ladies will be chasing you now with one the first of the 2021's!!!!

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Congrats Bob, all the ladies will be chasing you now with one the first of the 2021's!!!!
OMG, you really crack me up sometimes!!

Come here chicky, want a ride in my new truck??? Lol

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation

Sponsored

aika1

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
'21 F-150, '08 4Runner, '66 LeMans, '21 CanAm X3
Occupation
sales idiot
Whooop Whoop I have my window sticker!!
Screenshot (18).jpg

Anywhere from a few days, to the day of you vehicles actual build, you can see the window sticker from the inventory list (enter your zip code and search, find your truck). There is a selection "window sticker" in the details page. That will pull up your window sticker.

https://shop.ford.com/inventory/f15...e=35951&year=2021&ownerPACode=05958&Radius=10

or go here

https://www.oemstickers.com/WindowSticker.php?vin=1FTFW1ED1MFA02062&source=oemstickers
enter your VIN Just enter your VIN here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mine showed up today! Up at the top of your window sticker you will see a number called blend, the last 6 numbers, that is you scheduled build date.

This is mine 220201112

20 is the year 11 month 12 day

I told ya'll we would see some movement this week!

Good luck!
beautiful buildsheet there. Am I reading it correctly that you are not putting the fold-down workstation on your rig? I know there was some chatter about the availability of those holding trucks back if they optioned for it. I'm stoked for you!

Dentguy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch ordered
Occupation
Paintless dent repair
Hi guys. New to this place. I ordered a King ranch on 8/25 and got a VIN shortly after. All this window sticker talk got me excited but when I enter my VIN in the Ford tracker it says “unable to find the VIN”... guess I just need to be patient.

SOCOstrong

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 STX, soon to have (hopefully) 2021 5.0 Lariat in lead foot
Hi guys. New to this place. I ordered a King ranch on 8/25 and got a VIN shortly after. All this window sticker talk got me excited but when I enter my VIN in the Ford tracker it says “unable to find the VIN”... guess I just need to be patient.
not sure if this will make you feel
Better...but I ordered my xlt in mid August and still
Haven’t received any info other than a supposed build date of October 12 (which I feel like may have been an error from my dealer and it was actually November 12) not even a hint of a VIN yet.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Loving these window stickers, keep them coming! Since I don’t have even have a VIN yet lookin at your all’s is all I got!

Can anybody advise as to what Ramp 01 and Ramp 02 mean at the bottom center of the window sticker? Is that referring to the line it is assembled on at the plant?

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
beautiful buildsheet there. Am I reading it correctly that you are not putting the fold-down workstation on your rig? I know there was some chatter about the availability of those holding trucks back if they optioned for it. I'm stoked for you!
Thanks! Nope, no work station... it may make me have to do some work. ;)

Dentguy
If you got a VIN then it will never show up on the Ford VIN tracker, that is retail only. https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Go here and enter you zip, find your truck in the inventory, click on "view details". From there click on "view window sticker" https://shop.ford.com/inventory/f15...alse&zipcode=35951&Radius=10&fromDetails=true

More than one way to skin a VIN...:ROFLMAO:

SOCOstrong
Try the same above. If they ordered it retail you may get some info this week. I would call them and pester the He*% out of them. Find out if it is a stock order. If so you may be able to see it doing the above search. Depends on the scheduled assembly date. You have to be within a few days of it being scheduled.

Knickell
I'm kinda guess and kinda remembering the last time but that's not working as good as it use to.

I think that is the loading ramp they assign for temporary storage till they get shipped. Doesn't really mean much.

Sponsored

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Some sticker info on the blend numbers

Ford F-150 My Window Sticker Showed Up Today 1605025488530

On the top of our window sticker example above you will see the numbers 220110215. The first number 2 means "to be built", the next four digits are the year, next two are the month, and last two are the day. So according to the above windows sticker, our example vehicle's birthday is February 15, 2011. (It takes Ford about 18 hours to make a vehicle at the Ford Rouge Plant)

Blue Spruce

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT 302 Screw, 6.5’, 3.5 EB
just So I understand.... if I placed a “special order“ it won’t have a VIN until maybe a week or so before it is going to be built? By special order I mean I just picked what options I wanted and nothing really anything unusual.

when I see trucks going to the dealer those could be stock orders or ”special orders”?

CLEMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Some sticker info on the blend numbers

1605025488530.jpeg

On the top of our window sticker example above you will see the numbers 220110215. The first number 2 means "to be built", the next four digits are the year, next two are the month, and last two are the day. So according to the above windows sticker, our example vehicle's birthday is February 15, 2011. (It takes Ford about 18 hours to make a vehicle at the Ford Rouge Plant)
Ford F-150 My Window Sticker Showed Up Today Screenshot_20201110-130852_Drive

So my truck is being built today!?!?!?
Sponsored