Sponsored

mania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 XLT Powerboost
Ford F-150 My wedge camper build IMG_1469

Picked up this SuperPacific camper last weekend for my XLT powerboost. It's a daily driver but will be used for some 'light overlanding' around Colorado/Utah. I managed to use only battery to heat water in an electric kettle just one time out of three. I have a telescoping ladder on the way and will add an awning. I intend to get a dometic cooler that can run off the outlet while driving and then some sort of powerbank at night to keep the engine from cycling on while sleeping. I think this solves camping out of a 5.5 ft bed in an expensive way.
Sponsored

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
I think this solves camping out of a 5.5 ft bed in an expensive way.
:ROFLMAO: but hey, it looks like a nice step-up (;)) from a tent on the ground and likely gets you into more places easier and quicker than even the smallest trailer.

The main thing is to find recreational tools that work for you, I hope this nifty-looking rig meets that goal and you enjoy lots of great times on your travels. (y) . :)

thechester

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
I'm a big fan of the Super Pacific's. If I was in the market I'd have a Topo Topper pop-up but nobody else in my crew seems to desire camping in the truck bed 😂

Fordman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB and 2013 Mustang GT Brembo pac
:ROFLMAO: but hey, it looks like a nice step-up (;)) from a tent on the ground and likely gets you into more places easier and quicker than even the smallest trailer.

The main thing is to find recreational tools that work for you, I hope this nifty-looking rig meets that goal and you enjoy lots of great times on your travels. (y) . :)
Looks nice. How hard/easy is it to remove/install? I know someone with this on his F250 and he put a solar panel on the roof with a separate inverter/battery to power his cooler. But that's about all it can provide enough charge for. If they could provide more charge, I would do that and hook it up to my powerboost batteries to charge them.

Sponsored

mj1angier

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch Power Boost

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
302a crew - 6'5" Sport, Max Tow, FX4

DHBPhoto

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 3.5 Ecoboost
Occupation
Photographer/Filmmaker
Dope rig. I've eyed the Pacifics too..tried to get the wifey into it, but she said for that kind of money it better have a kitchen 😜
Sponsored