Sponsored

"My truck is built but won't ship" club..

OP
OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum 4x4 FX4, 2020 Edge Titanium, 2019 Escape Ti, 2019 Mustang GT PP2
Mine was also built 2/23 and was stuck at "In Production" status. Contacted Ford Service on Monday and they opened a case. Today, it moved to "Awaiting Shipment" so maybe there is hope! Palsapp shows that mine was transported to presumably the railyard with about 6 other trucks.

That's good to hear! Maybe they finally discovered a bunch of trucks parked somewhere and realized that they should be shipped? LOL

Is yours "Awaiting Shipment" or "In Transit"? Is it coming from KC? Wonder if ours will be riding the same train?
If you're talking to me, then mine has shipped last Saturday and is now in transit. It reached my home town yesterday. Hoping for a delivery within the next week or 2. It came from Dearborn.
Sponsored

1trakmind

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch Powerboost,
I’ve been a member of this club for a while but haven’t posted. I called Ford customer service today and the nice young lady I spoke to didn’t have any more information than I have been able to find. Pioneer on the other forum pulled a report for me and it’s sitting in an indefinite transit hold. My truck rolled off the line on 2/11, had a spray in liner and wheel well liners installed all on a reasonable schedule. I had an ETA of 3/10 and on 3/17 the ETA was moved to 4/1. Three days ago, it went to no ETA. I haven’t been able to pull a Window Sticker since 2/24.
Ford F-150 "My truck is built but won't ship" club.. status

OP
OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum 4x4 FX4, 2020 Edge Titanium, 2019 Escape Ti, 2019 Mustang GT PP2
My truck rolled off the line on 2/11, had a spray in liner and wheel well liners installed all on a reasonable schedule.
You truck was built before mine (2/22) and has been sitting there, just like mine, gathering rust. I had to wait 26 days before it shipped, and found this to be outrageous. You're on day, what, 56 now? Wow... The infamous 'misc shipping delay'... Incredible. And of course, Ford 'knows nothing' about it and won't tell their customers what the hell is going, which adds insult to injury.

I'll say this though: you, sir, have the patience of an angel.

texag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Silverado
So I haven’t read through this entire thread but does this seem to affect one plant over the other or are they pretty equal numbers?

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
So I haven’t read through this entire thread but does this seem to affect one plant over the other or are they pretty equal numbers?
For the last 10weeks mainly Deerborn. Now with the chip shortage, who knows

Sponsored

Bowhunter

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 F150 , GMC ACADIA
You truck was built before mine (2/22) and has been sitting there, just like mine, gathering rust. I had to wait 26 days before it shipped, and found this to be outrageous. You're on day, what, 56 now? Wow... The infamous 'misc shipping delay'... Incredible. And of course, Ford 'knows nothing' about it and won't tell their customers what the hell is going, which adds insult to injury.

I'll say this though: you, sir, have the patience of an angel.
So, if my dealer placed my order only 4 weeks ago, I may see my truck sometime between July and December?
Not sure ill be able to handle that!

rikker

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat Sport PB, 20 Escape Titanium Hybrid
Occupation
Distributor/Dirt Mover
If you're talking to me, then mine has shipped last Saturday and is now in transit. It reached my home town yesterday. Hoping for a delivery within the next week or 2. It came from Dearborn.
Mine got to my dealer after sitting in the local trainyard for 5 days getting dusty. Hope you get yours soon. You sure deserve it. Mine was exactly 6 months from order into my hands 9/24/20 to 3/24/21. When it arrived it looked like they drove it from Detroit to Buffalo in the slush, but the dealer cleaned it up and then I did a better job.

Ford F-150 "My truck is built but won't ship" club.. IMG_1803

Ford F-150 "My truck is built but won't ship" club.. IMG_1812.JPG

Ford F-150 "My truck is built but won't ship" club.. 720_2750.JPG

remtiwk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
So I just got a call this evening from my sales guy. He said as he was leaving work, a semi pulled in and had F150s on and he said the one looked like mine. ? He'll let me know in the morning once everything is unloaded. According to the Ford trackers.. it's still awaiting shipment. So let's hope the trackers are wrong and my wait is about over. ?

TheGoodLife

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
So I just got a call this evening from my sales guy. He said as he was leaving work, a semi pulled in and had F150s on and he said the one looked like mine. ? He'll let me know in the morning once everything is unloaded. According to the Ford trackers.. it's still awaiting shipment. So let's hope the trackers are wrong and my wait is about over. ?
I hope it’s yours! Good luck!!!

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
That is a cruel thing to tease if he is wrong... Hope it goes your way tomorrow!!

Sponsored

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Mine got to my dealer after sitting in the local trainyard for 5 days getting dusty. Hope you get yours soon. You sure deserve it. Mine was exactly 6 months from order into my hands 9/24/20 to 3/24/21. When it arrived it looked like they drove it from Detroit to Buffalo in the slush, but the dealer cleaned it up and then I did a better job.

IMG_1803.jpg

IMG_1812.JPG

720_2750.JPG
Look at that beautiful Lomax tonneau!!!

Is the picture misleading or is there really that much rake in the bottom pic?

OP
OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Congrats!! It's a beautiful one! 6 month wait, you deserve it even more than I do :)

Other than being dirty when it arrived, how's the rust situation?

OP
OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Well, according to our tracker here, my truck has finally landed at my dealership late yesterday! Will give them a call when they open.

Ford F-150 "My truck is built but won't ship" club.. Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 5.57.16 AM

Dantracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat Powerboost
I can't say I'm sorry to leave this club but I picked up my Lariat Powerboost yesterday and it was definitely worth the wait! I feel for all of you that have been waiting so long, it's tough checking the trackers every other hour but hope you all get your truck sooner than later.
Sponsored