Sponsored

"My truck is built but won't ship" club..

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Looks like my truck missed the train. I have absolutely no idea what is going on with my truck or this status report. When I got the tracker update report that my ETA changed I was a little optimistic but since it did not ship now I’m starting to think it is just crazy The normal transit time to Alberta is at least 13 days so my ETA is totally unrealistic. Usually after released I’ve seen shipped but it have DRIVER. Maybe they are driving it here. Anyone have any idea what is going on?

Ford F-150 "My truck is built but won't ship" club.. 1616367087745
Sponsored

OP
OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum 4x4 FX4, 2020 Edge Titanium, 2019 Escape Ti, 2019 Mustang GT PP2
Congrats and awesome truck! Enjoy for the rest of us still waiting :) Mine is identical, Carmelo interior, Fx4, but AMB outside.

Go for a ride and post back your impressions!

OP
OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum 4x4 FX4, 2020 Edge Titanium, 2019 Escape Ti, 2019 Mustang GT PP2
Looks like my truck missed the train. I have absolutely no idea what is going on with my truck or this status report. When I got the tracker update report that my ETA changed I was a little optimistic but since it did not ship now I’m starting to think it is just crazy The normal transit time to Alberta is at least 13 days so my ETA is totally unrealistic. Usually after released I’ve seen shipped but it have DRIVER. Maybe they are driving it here. Anyone have any idea what is going on?

1616367087745.png
Good Lord, this is insane indeed.. It must have missed the train by a few hours. From experience, next one will leave...next Saturday. Bummer. As for someone driving it to Alberta, I doubt it as they would rack up quite a bit of km on it, and the borders are still closed too.

bo63

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F-150 SuperCab EcoBoost; Ordered 2021 F-150
Updated delivery date supposed to be today, and pushed yet again, with no real movement it appears actually at the plant. Thinking I should just ask the dealer if he can put in a new order at this point, I think it would get here faster. It appears that had they not sent my truck back to the plant i could have ordered (1/16) to delivery (3/2 - 3/8) in well under two months time had all gone well.

1616081985358.png
Where is everyone getting this step-by-step status? Can you provide a link?

OP
OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Where is everyone getting this step-by-step status? Can you provide a link?
Someone named Pioneer74 is providing this info upon request, on another Forum. Don't think we're allowed to link to it, but it should be an easy Google. Look for a thread called "Who has actually ordered a 21 post here and the tracking begins" on that other forum.

Check your private messages here.

Sponsored

bo63

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F-150 SuperCab EcoBoost; Ordered 2021 F-150
Someone named Pioneer74 is providing this info upon request, on another Forum. Don't think we're allowed to link to it, but it should be an easy Google. Look for a thread called "Who has actually ordered a 21 post here and the tracking begins" on that other forum.

Check your private messages here.
Got it! Thanks for your help!

rd50078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Limited & 2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired Corporate Sales Manager, part-time farmer, rancher & golfer.
I ordered my Limited on July 31 (star white, no sleeper seat, no spray-in bed liner). My Blend Date shows to be Jan 29 and my Estimated Dealer Delivery date was Feb 24. Since the 24th , the Estimated Dealer Delivery date keeps increasing daily and it is now sitting at 27 days until Estimated Dealer Deliver. It continues to increase every day. The Dealer is constantly calling the factory and keep getting the run around. They can't get an answer why it hasn't been shipped yet and it still shows as In Production. They can't use computer chips as an excuse because it has been built since Jan 29. Very frustrating! ?

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
I ordered my Limited on July 31 (star white, no sleeper seat, no spray-in bed liner). My Blend Date shows to be Jan 29 and my Estimated Dealer Delivery date was Feb 24. Since the 24th , the Estimated Dealer Delivery date keeps increasing daily and it is now sitting at 27 days until Estimated Dealer Deliver. It continues to increase every day. The Dealer is constantly calling the factory and keep getting the run around. They can't get an answer why it hasn't been shipped yet and it still shows as In Production. They can't use computer chips as an excuse because it has been built since Jan 29. Very frustrating! ?
There are some really sad stories out there and you are one of them. I know the feeling and there are a few of us. The enjoyment of purchasing a new vehicle is long gone.

OP
OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Well.. tomorrow it will be 4 weeks of awaiting shipment. ?
I hear ya.. Was 26 days for me. I bet yours will finally leave this week.

Sponsored

OP
OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
There are some really sad stories out there and you are one of them. I know the feeling and there are a few of us. The enjoyment of purchasing a new vehicle is long gone.
Hopefully this is your last week of torture NoSnow. Still can't believe why yours didn't ship this past weekend, with it being at that ramp already. There simply isn't any logic or explanation for this, other than Ford wants us to suffer.

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Hopefully this is your last week of torture NoSnow. Still can't believe why yours didn't ship this past weekend, with it being at that ramp already. There simply isn't any logic or explanation for this, other than Ford wants us to suffer.
Oh well, what can a person do. There are few that were built and ordered before me that are still waiting. I`m in good company and this thread is turning into more of a support group than a truck thread. :)

I was looking at a number of reports that Pioneer generated and there really seems to be a problem if you get a "Origin Received -XXX (Autoport Limited) after the "Released". Most get a In Transit but if you get a Origin Received, then the wait begins. That's my analysis today. You would think that once you get a "Released" that the truck would be clean and ready for shipment but it truly seems no different than In Production if you get the dreaded Origin Received after Released.

I think I`m spending way too much time trying to figure this out.

OP
OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
You would think that once you get a "Released" that the truck would be clean and ready for shipment
Indeed, which was the whole point of me starting this thread to begin with, as it doesn't make any sense for fully built trucks to just be...sitting there. I mean, how much impact can COVID have on loading up a train in a reasonable/normal timeframe, right? They can only play that card so much, before it starts being ridicule and unbelievable.

26 days for mine to be sitting there gathering rust before a train picks it up is totally unacceptable, COVID or not. I know some people have been waiting even longer. This is not how a company should thank it's core customers and early adopters.

Anywho, starting this thread was meant to be for community support, seeing some movement left and right for those in the same boat, and encouragements. Hopefully it served its purpose.

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Well so much for my analysis. The trackers show awaiting shipment but my dealer just informed me that it is In Transit with an updated report. Just unbelievable. Must be in transit back to the plant.

Anyways, please accept my resignation to this club as I have not enjoyed myself at all. For those of you still waiting, I truly feel sorry for you but just maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Sponsored