Sponsored

"My truck is built but won't ship" club..

Snowboarder_15

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
I'd be happy if mine would just even move to that status. Been stuck on "In-Production" for over 2 weeks since the truck was produced. Makes me wonder if there is an issue with it so they haven't released it.
Mine has been in production since 2/2! Very frustrating
Sponsored

rd50078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Limited & 2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired Corporate Sales Manager, part-time farmer, rancher & golfer.
Mine has been in production since 2/2! Very frustrating
My Blend date was 1/29/2021 and it still shows in Production under the Ford Tracker. The countdown on the Dealer Delivery ETA went from 15 days to zero & then stalled for a few days. Since it stalled, it has been creeping up and is now showing 15 days. I have the dealer looking into it and hope to hear some good news soon.

terptruck90

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 STX SuperCrew
Confirmed built on 2/24 with an original ETA to my dealer of 3/8. On 3/6, my tracker flipped to an ETA of 3/18 as it was stuck in "Awaiting shipment". Just checked my tracker again, and we have now reverted from "Awaiting Shipment" back to "In Production". Maybe they are sending it back through the line to fix something? Have been on ramp 59 for about 2 weeks until this update. Not sure whether to think this is good or bad, but its some kind of movement at least. Anybody else move backwards?

Ford F-150 "My truck is built but won't ship" club.. Capture.PNG

OP
OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum 4x4 FX4, 2020 Edge Titanium, 2019 Escape Ti, 2019 Mustang GT PP2
Confirmed built on 2/24 with an original ETA to my dealer of 3/8. On 3/6, my tracker flipped to an ETA of 3/18 as it was stuck in "Awaiting shipment". Just checked my tracker again, and we have now reverted from "Awaiting Shipment" back to "In Production". Maybe they are sending it back through the line to fix something? Have been on ramp 59 for about 2 weeks until this update. Not sure whether to think this is good or bad, but its some kind of movement at least. Anybody else move backwards?

Capture.PNG
Mine's still Awaiting Shipment, day 14 now. However, if yours went back to 'in production' from awaiting shipment, it could perhaps explain whichever major issue is going on over there. Either they discovered a major flaw with the trucks which require them to be resent to the plant for a fix (which should result in a recall for other trucks which already left I assume), or some kind of other major problem.

There's no way Ford would leave perfectly good trucks just sitting in their yard (and not get paid), without a major problem going on. If this was minor issues, they'd ship em, and ask dealers to correct the problem on delivery.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
My Blend date was 1/29/2021 and it still shows in Production under the Ford Tracker. The countdown on the Dealer Delivery ETA went from 15 days to zero & then stalled for a few days. Since it stalled, it has been creeping up and is now showing 15 days. I have the dealer looking into it and hope to hear some good news soon.
That happened to another guy. If the truck hasn't been "released" or "shipped" Ford won't update the ETA. So the original ETA sticks. As the current date approached the ETA, it accurately calculated the remaining days countdown. Then when it went past the ETA date, it seemed to use an ABS(days_remaining) formula so the negative number showed up as positive (programmers probably built this in so the tracker doesn't show negative numbers). It looked like every day they pushed his delivery by 2 days. Then it just magically appeared on the dealer lot. Was happy for him because his whole saga was giving me anxiety.

Really hope yours gets resolved and it magically shows up (best case) or finally ships and they update the stupid ETA.

Sponsored

My1stF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat velocity blue, 2.7 FX4 sport
That happened to another guy. If the truck hasn't been "released" or "shipped" Ford won't update the ETA. So the original ETA sticks. As the current date approached the ETA, it accurately calculated the remaining days countdown. Then when it went past the ETA date, it seemed to use an ABS(days_remaining) formula so the negative number showed up as positive (programmers probably built this in so the tracker doesn't show negative numbers). It looked like every day they pushed his delivery by 2 days. Then it just magically appeared on the dealer lot. Was happy for him because his whole saga was giving me anxiety.

Really hope yours gets resolved and it magically shows up (best case) or finally ships and they update the stupid ETA.
I'm hoping that the tracker is just not being updated for my truck. I keep checking palsapp.com hoping that it'll pop up there but it just shows as pending. My guess is that palsapps will track last leg of the trip from the railyard to the dealership.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
I'm hoping that the tracker is just not being updated for my truck. I keep checking palsapp.com hoping that it'll pop up there but it just shows as pending. My guess is that palsapps will track last leg of the trip from the railyard to the dealership.
Palsapp is specific to Jack Cooper transport, which isn't even used in California... May want to check nearby canadians to see if you can find your local autoport company (mine is Hansen autoport)

grosbiz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Toyota Yaris Hatchback, 2015 Nissan Rogue
Palsapp is specific to Jack Cooper transport, which isn't even used in California... May want to check nearby canadians to see if you can find your local autoport company (mine is Hansen autoport)
If the palsapp shows pending(Myself and My1stF150(Both Canadians)), doesn't that mean that they will be delivered by Jack Cooper? Does Jack Cooper do the last leg(trainyard to dealership)?

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
If the palsapp shows pending(Myself and My1stF150(Both Canadians)), doesn't that mean that they will be delivered by Jack Cooper? Does Jack Cooper do the last leg(trainyard to dealership)?
I tried many trucks all either already delivered, or destined for California, from Dearborn. All they ever say is this:

Ford F-150 "My truck is built but won't ship" club.. 1615417573181

So as much as I'd love to see the same info others have on the autoports, it just doesn't work in my area :(

Harris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F-150
Anyone know what this means? Vehicle is suppose to be coming to Northern Alberta.

Ford F-150 "My truck is built but won't ship" club.. JCT PALS Portal

Sponsored

My1stF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat velocity blue, 2.7 FX4 sport
That is what I'm guessing. My VIN shows up in palsapp with origin of Montreal so I was assuming that it would arrive from KC to Montreal via rail and then Jack Cooper delivers it from there to the dealership.

grosbiz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Toyota Yaris Hatchback, 2015 Nissan Rogue
That is what I'm guessing. My VIN shows up in palsapp with origin of Montreal so I was assuming that it would arrive from KC to Montreal via rail and then Jack Cooper delivers it from there to the dealership.
That would make sense. For me, the origin shows Dearborn Truck Plant, so maybe it is being trucked from there to my area(Ottawa/Gatineau). Maybe no train, even if my windows sticker had Rail on it? Who knows. My tracker had 11 days for Transit and was shipped on the 5th. I guess I will call my Sales Director in a few days if Palsapp does no update.

ricko24

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB
I'm in the built but hasn't shipped club with you guys. One odd thing is my Window Sticker hasn't been available on the Ford Tracker website for 10 days or so. Anyone in the waiting game have that happen to them?

TheGoodLife

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
Well mine has been in "production" status since 2/2, and I don't even have a spray in liner. The ETA on delivery was 3/3, but it hasn't even shipped yet.
I’m in the same boat. Blend date 2/10, online trackers still show it in production. I do have wheel well liners, but no spray in liner or tonneau cover. Nothing special about the truck, just a Lariat. ETA online shows next week, but my dealer says it hasn’t even left the factory yet, and it usually takes a month to get here from Dearborn.

I ordered in September. I feel like my dealership has been honest with me the entire time, but that Ford is completely incompetent. I’m seriously so frustrated with the entire process I’m considering canceling this and moving on to something else. It’s beyond ridiculous.

1trakmind

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch Powerboost,
I'm in the built but hasn't shipped club with you guys. One odd thing is my Window Sticker hasn't been available on the Ford Tracker website for 10 days or so. Anyone in the waiting game have that happen to them?
I'm in the same boat. My truck had a scheduled ETA of 3/10 and the tracker still says awaiting shipment. My sticker disappeared over a week ago but there haven't been any date updates on the trackers.
Sponsored