Sponsored

"My truck is built but won't ship" club..

OP
OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum 4x4 FX4, 2020 Edge Titanium, 2019 Escape Ti, 2019 Mustang GT PP2
Day 11 today. Still "Awaiting Shipment". Good. Great. Awesome. .....

terptruck90

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 STX SuperCrew
Day 11 today. Still "Awaiting Shipment". Good. Great. Awesome. .....
Right there with you. My retail tracker finally updated to let me know that in fact my truck would not be magically delivered to my dealer by tomorrow as originally planned. It now says 3/18 eta but still awaiting shipment. Won’t believe it until I see that it has in fact been “shipped”.

My1stF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat velocity blue, 2.7 FX4 sport
I can confirm that ramp 61 is one of those too. Day 10 tomorrow of waiting for shipment.
Ugh...mine is ramp 61 too. Mine was built Feb 23 and has been sitting "in production" status since. Guess our trucks are keeping each other company.

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Ordered in September, built on Feb 7th, still waiting to offsite for the spray in liner (one month wait today. Anyone know what PA10 is?

I've about had it.

Ford F-150 "My truck is built but won't ship" club.. 1615152626061

Sponsored

2AActuary

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Plat, Bronco; Audi R8, S5, Q7; Cayenne
Ordered in September, built on Feb 7th, still waiting to offsite for the spray in liner (one month wait today. Anyone know what PA10 is?

I've about had it.

1615152626061.png
That is pretty bad. Is your dealer ablue to get any sort of answers out of Ford, or just ”we’re looking into it”?

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
That is pretty bad. Is your dealer ablue to get any sort of answers out of Ford, or just ”we’re looking into it”?
I’ve asked my dealer to call the zone manager and he won’t do anything. Very frustrating as there is no sympathy. They told me it was shrink wrapped and ready to ship. Just BS as i know it needs to be sent offsite for the liner.

2AActuary

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Plat, Bronco; Audi R8, S5, Q7; Cayenne
I’ve asked my dealer to call the zone manager and he won’t do anything. Very frustrating as there is no sympathy. They told me it was shrink wrapped and ready to ship. Just BS as i know it needs to be sent offsite for the liner.
Sorry to hear that. I find the fictional answers provided by dealers to be unprofessional and in some instances unethical. As I get older, I definitely find myself interviewing them before I do business with them. I'll ask them questions I already know the answer to just to see if (1) they know their stuff and/or (2) if they don't know - are they completely willing to just lie immediately to my face? (lazy). I completely fine if they don't know the answer. Just tell me that, and then work towards getting me a factual answer.

grosbiz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Toyota Yaris Hatchback, 2015 Nissan Rogue
I can confirm that ramp 61 is one of those too. Day 10 tomorrow of waiting for shipment.
My truck is Ramp 61 and got shipped on March 5th... Maybe yours finally got loaded with mine. We are pretty close as final destination.

Sponsored

My1stF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My truck is Ramp 61 and got shipped on March 5th... Maybe yours finally got loaded with mine. We are pretty close as final destination.
Was your truck built at the KC plant? Does the Ford tracker show that it's been in transit? I see you're in Gatineau. Hoping mine was shipped with your truck as I'm in Ottawa but mine still doesn't show as shipped.

grosbiz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Toyota Yaris Hatchback, 2015 Nissan Rogue
Was your truck built at the KC plant? Does the Ford tracker show that it's been in transit? I see you're in Gatineau. Hoping mine was shipped with your truck as I'm in Ottawa but mine still doesn't show as shipped.
Dearborn Plant. The Ford tracker? I thought Canadian models were not trackable with the Ford Tracker. The Tracker on this forum is showing a "In transit" in the "Primary Status" and a "Ship Date" of March 5h.

Pierre.Granger

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited
Occupation
Retired Navy
Looks like my limited is built and now awaiting a train. Anyone seeing these Dearborn trucks move any sooner than forecasted?

Ford F-150 "My truck is built but won't ship" club.. 66EABF10-83E6-439F-A55D-B32AFEDF0F17

Last edited:

My1stF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dearborn Plant. The Ford tracker? I thought Canadian models were not trackable with the Ford Tracker. The Tracker on this forum is showing a "In transit" in the "Primary Status" and a "Ship Date" of March 5h.
Yes, I was referring to the www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker from this forum. Bummer for me then. Looks like my wait continues...
Sponsored