Sponsored

"My truck is built but won't ship" club..

charliecbp

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F 150 Limited PowerBoost
Interesting thought here. I wonder if the PowerBoost's got somewhat priority status since they have slightly better gas mileage. In a game of inches, that could move the needle. My powerboost was built last week and has already shipped.
Mine is a powerboost stuck in Transit Delay
Sponsored

satexas

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB 2021 L502a
Shipped 2/4 and still hasn’t reached the dealer. (n). (Shipping to Texas)
Mine shipped Jan 25th and arrived in San Antonio on 2/26... for reference. Dealer told me as it was being built that normally it takes 2-3 weeks, but expect a full month. Took a full month.

F150 monster

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150, Cmax
Occupation
Electronics Instructor
Thank you!! After reading this I don't feel so bad about the problem with ordering my truck or maybe a little worse. I ordered in Oct 10th, got vin in Jan 10 started 18th and sent out on 22nd. ford has it still being built, when I called cust service , it's in production. I went to dealer to find out it was built on 22nd and sent off site, and been there ever since. WHAT THE HELL!!! a $70,000 truck, and no-one knows where it is . It's ordered with hybrid and every option I could get. and nothin. getting fed-up with Ford. My vin is 1FTFW1ED1MFA84875, anyone be able to tell me more?? I'd appreciate it.

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Thank you!! After reading this I don't feel so bad about the problem with ordering my truck or maybe a little worse. I ordered in Oct 10th, got vin in Jan 10 started 18th and sent out on 22nd. ford has it still being built, when I called cust service , it's in production. I went to dealer to find out it was built on 22nd and sent off site, and been there ever since. WHAT THE HELL!!! a $70,000 truck, and no-one knows where it is . It's ordered with hybrid and every option I could get. and nothin. getting fed-up with Ford. My vin is 1FTFW1ED1MFA84875, anyone be able to tell me more?? I'd appreciate it.
I know what you mean about reading this site as it helps to know that we are not the only ones with this problem. I just looked at your VIN on the tracker on this site and it says awaiting shipment but your ETA makes no sense. If you are at this stage, I think it can take up to a week to ship but usually much shorter from what I've seen.

I'm still waiting to get my spray in liner. 24 days now waiting to go to the offsite and still waiting. then it still needs to happen. I got a feeling I might be the last one to leave this club.

charliecbp

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Well.....My truck may be out of Misc Transit Delay, Ford tracker says it shipped,, this forum tracker doesn't reflect that, I'm waiting on confirmation

Sponsored

OP
OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum 4x4 FX4, 2020 Edge Titanium, 2019 Escape Ti, 2019 Mustang GT PP2
Well.....My truck may be out of Misc Transit Delay, Ford tracker says it shipped,, this forum tracker doesn't reflect that, I'm waiting on confirmation
Knock on wood that this is indeed the case. Something has got to give here. Our trucks just can't keep sitting idle in the yard for months... Remind me once again, what was you're build date and when did you see it as 'awaiting shipment'?

charliecbp

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Knock on wood that this is indeed the case. Something has got to give here. Our trucks just can't keep sitting idle in the yard for months... Remind me once again, what was you're build date and when did you see it as 'awaiting shipment'?
Ford F-150 "My truck is built but won't ship" club.. 1614813627025

OP
OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum 4x4 FX4, 2020 Edge Titanium, 2019 Escape Ti, 2019 Mustang GT PP2
Feb 24 yea, same as mine. 7 days later, it finally leaves the nest. Why though? We'll never know. Congrats man, hope you get to bring it home soon. Nothing changed on my end yet. This site's tracker hasn't updated in any way.

charliecbp

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Feb 24 yea, same as mine. 7 days later, it finally leaves the nest. Why though? We'll never know. Congrats man, hope you get to bring it home soon. Nothing changed on my end yet. This site's tracker hasn't updated in any way.
this sites tracker doesn't show mine in transit either but the Ford tracker does

Sponsored

OP
OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
this sites tracker doesn't show mine in transit either but the Ford tracker does
Please let us know if this site's ever updates for you. I don't have access to the Ford tracker, as my order is Canadian and it doesn't work with my VIN.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Please let us know if this site's ever updates for you. I don't have access to the Ford tracker, as my order is Canadian and it doesn't work with my VIN.
Ford sure knows how to spoil us americans by giving us an insanely horrendous and useless tracker! :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford sure knows how to spoil us americans by giving us an insanely horrendous and useless tracker! :ROFLMAO:
lol! We'll, in this case though, the Ford tracker seemed to have updated quicker than the one here. Oh well. One thing is for sure though, mine is not on the same train. Yours is heading south, and I'm up north..

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
lol! We'll, in this case though, the Ford tracker seemed to have updated quicker than the one here. Oh well. One thing is for sure though, mine is not on the same train. Yours is heading south, and I'm up north..
Try it in incognito mode to force it to refresh. Sometimes it pulls cached data from your browser cache. I have always found the fordtracker dot tech one (the one this site uses) to be exact same to update the "primary status" but it has a little more info in populating more fields. (in other words you aren't missing anything except slightly prettier timeline graphic)

Reactions: fjr
OP
OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Try it in incognito mode to force it to refresh. Sometimes it pulls cached data from your browser cache. I have always found the fordtracker dot tech one (the one this site uses) to be exact same to update the "primary status" but it has a little more info in populating more fields. (in other words you aren't missing anything except slightly prettier timeline graphic)
Yea I've had that refresh issue before, hence every time I use the tracker here, I manually refresh the page like 3-4 times to be sure lol!
Sponsored