Sponsored

"My truck is built but won't ship" club..

RawFord

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f150/ 2005 GTO
Occupation
Console operator
Well, tracker shows the truck has been delivered. Haven’t heard from dealer yet
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: Don

F150 monster

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150, Cmax
Occupation
Electronics Instructor
Hey! I'm so sorry but I don't have access to any other trackers that the one here, at the top of this website. Did you try it on your end?
I can't find anything, and dealer is sick of me. I can make a car salesman run the other way.LOL The trackers just say "waiting for shipment ", the Ford website just says "built". They should give us tracking codes to our trucks when they get a vin. Thank you anyway. TM

bgrohmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 Lariat
Anyone want to help me over analyze and understand just why I’m not driving around in my new truck yet? Seems like it’s just sitting at Ramp 80? But it has been received by an auto transport company?
Ford F-150 "My truck is built but won't ship" club.. 8A9ECE4C-BCA7-46D9-918E-6F93FDCAA7D0

Don

First Name
Don Murray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Retired
Well RawFord, I don’t want to brag but I might be able to one up you!! my truck was built 1/27, shipped 1/28 and delivered to the dealership this morning and I have not heard diddly from the dealership. I don’t have a clue when they might call me!

Sponsored

RawFord

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f150/ 2005 GTO
Occupation
Console operator
Well RawFord, I don’t want to brag but I might be able to one up you!! my truck was built 1/27, shipped 1/28 and delivered to the dealership this morning and I have not heard diddly from the dealership. I don’t have a clue when they might call me!
I txt my salesman today and he told me he hasn’t seen it yet. After I txt him a screenshot that truck had been delivered he sent me this!
Ford F-150 "My truck is built but won't ship" club.. EA1BEE57-8F18-4577-93BE-698B120454D0

Don

First Name
Don Murray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Retired
Wonderful, you got me!!! I hope my dealer sends me a picture of an inspected, clean and fueled up White Lariat before I die of old age!! Congrats!

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
I txt my salesman today and he told me he hasn’t seen it yet. After I txt him a screenshot that truck had been delivered he sent me this!
EA1BEE57-8F18-4577-93BE-698B120454D0.jpeg
Is that an elusive Guard 2-tone??? I love it!! I think a Guard King Ranch would be awesome but cannot get a Powerboost or 601A with it.

RawFord

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f150/ 2005 GTO
Occupation
Console operator
Is that an elusive Guard 2-tone??? I love it!! I think a Guard King Ranch would be awesome but cannot get a Powerboost or 601A with it.
Yes it is. My only regret is not ordering the 20s. It’s a pretty rare combo with the color, tow mirrors, and 6.5 bed.

Sponsored

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Yes it is. My only regret is not ordering the 20s. It’s a pretty rare combo with the color, tow mirrors, and 6.5 bed.
Yes! I configured a Guard KR with the 20" bronze looking wheels a few times just to see how cool it looks, but Powerboost is just a must have for me. You have a real unicorn of a truck there!

LIVRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer, escape
Occupation
Engineer
Anyone know how I can track Canadian National Railway?

tcp

First Name
Trieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum, 2019 Accord
Occupation
IT MGR
Has anyone's dealer that has a truck waiting to be shipped told them what's going on with the delays?

I have 2 platinum trucks built already but waiting to be shipped for 2 weeks so far both with 15 days of transit time but the tracker ETA delivery does not match up. Was going to take whichever one makes it here first. There's a Lariat with like options on the lot now that might just go pick up later today or tomorrow if there's no movement. Waiting since OCTOBER!

Having a hard time with going down to a Lariat from Platinum when the price difference is only about $1500. Damn this is frustrating!

OP
OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum 4x4 FX4, 2020 Edge Titanium, 2019 Escape Ti, 2019 Mustang GT PP2
Well....mine is still "Awaiting Shipment", since Feb 24. Day 9 now. I'm sure this is all fine and normal too.......

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Has anyone's dealer that has a truck waiting to be shipped told them what's going on with the delays?

I have 2 platinum trucks built already but waiting to be shipped for 2 weeks so far both with 15 days of transit time but the tracker ETA delivery does not match up. Was going to take whichever one makes it here first. There's a Lariat with like options on the lot now that might just go pick up later today or tomorrow if there's no movement. Waiting since OCTOBER!

Having a hard time with going down to a Lariat from Platinum when the price difference is only about $1500. Damn this is frustrating!
Man unless you have a hard deadline I still advise to wait... Remember a year from now you will not even remember not having your ideal truck a few weeks earlier! But you will be in the "settled for" truck for years.

I also did the multiple dealer route to hedge my bets and get it faster and boy did mine not work either! Started the process in September. Finally should be here in about a week and I will be so happy I did not cave to impatience.
Sponsored