My Tremor got bumped to a 2022

newmar79

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F 150 Tremor
My Tremor got bumped to a 2022. I had Leadfoot ordered with every option. Leadfoot is canceled so I had to pick a new color and I picked white. Is this a mistake? I have never owned a white vehicle. My current truck is a 2018 F-150 Lariat Leadfoot.
Sponsored

Last edited:

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport

bzogster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor
I saw white, VB, LF, and IS all on the same day and white was the best of the bunch IMO.

did the dealer explain what is happening as far as how Ford will prioritize your order? Front of the line for ‘22s or?

OnceAnEagle

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F 150 Lariat Supercab Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
My Tremor goy bumped to a 2022. I had Leadfoot ordered with every option. Leadfoot is canceled so I had to pick a new color and I picked white. Is this a mistake? I have never owned a white vehicle. My current truck is a 2018 F-150 Lariat Leadfoot.
I had this question in mind already: Are you getting an equivalent 2022 at your agreed upon 2021 price? This would apply to all buyers who had their vehicles pushed to the next model year. White shows dirt fast but it depends where you live and the temperature. Around me the most popular colors are white, black, red, and silver/grey and you rarely see anything else.

OP
OP

newmar79

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F 150 Tremor
I saw white, VB, LF, and IS all on the same day and white was the best of the bunch IMO.

did the dealer explain what is happening as far as how Ford will prioritize your order? Front of the line for ‘22s or?
No mention of that. I did try and buy a 2021 lariat leadfoot but they wouldn't honor x plan pricing because they said trucks are going to be harder to come by.

Sponsored

OP
OP

newmar79

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F 150 Tremor
I had this question in mind already: Are you getting an equivalent 2022 at your agreed upon 2021 price? This would apply to all buyers who had their vehicles pushed to the next model year. White shows dirt fast but it depends where you live and the temperature. Around me the most popular colors are white, black, red, and silver/grey and you rarely see anything else.
I am positive he told me no price change and he didnt know anything about an extra rebate. But my dealer in Canada is terrible. I find out more info on here and have to phone and tell him or ask questions.

OnceAnEagle

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F 150 Lariat Supercab Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
I am positive he told me no price change and he didnt know anything about an extra rebate. But my dealer in Canada is terrible. I find out more info on here and have to phone and tell him or ask questions.
There are websites like Costco buyers program that give you dealer invoice prices but do not show factory hold back or what you can negotiate. This group is really helpful for tips, as are some dealers who are on this site.

Gime150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I am wondering if we should start a new thread as a emotioinal support group for who ordered 21 Tremor but got bumped to 22 :LOL:

OP
OP

newmar79

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F 150 Tremor
I am wondering if we should start a new thread as a emotioinal support group for who ordered 21 Tremor but got bumped to 22 :LOL:
I dont even mind the wait. I have a perfectly good truck. I am just mad about not getting the color I wanted lol.

Hannusch29

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F150
Occupation
Service Manager
I need some serious emotional support. I am an impulse buyer. Have only worked in the car industry all my life basically. Always had the dealership dealer trade for what I want. This year that apparently can't happen. Ordered a Oxford White Tremor 402A on 06/19 that never got pulled. Waited on the Tremor since they announced it 12/2020. My lease ends 10/25 so I'm going to have to buy it and just keep waiting.....

Sponsored

Gime150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I need some serious emotional support. I am an impulse buyer. Have only worked in the car industry all my life basically. Always had the dealership dealer trade for what I want. This year that apparently can't happen. Ordered a Oxford White Tremor 402A on 06/19 that never got pulled. Waited on the Tremor since they announced it 12/2020. My lease ends 10/25 so I'm going to have to buy it and just keep waiting.....
Looks like we put our orders in on the same day. My order wasn't scheduled either, and already have my order converted into a 22. I'm super excited when it came out. I have never owned a truck before, and never bought a brand-new vehicle either. But want this one really bad.

Let's wait it out together :)

Hannusch29

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F150
Occupation
Service Manager
Looks like we put our orders in on the same day. My order wasn't scheduled either, and already have my order converted into a 22. I'm super excited when it came out. I have never owned a truck before, and never bought a brand-new vehicle either. But want this one really bad.

Let's wait it out together :)
I don't know much longer I can wait! I can't believe I am dying to waste a bunch of money! lol

Gime150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I don't know much longer I can wait! I can't believe I am dying to waste a bunch of money! lol
Probably just wait for the sake of the availability of various aftermarket parts, so that you could dump more money into it :LOL:

smyph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Stuff and thing
I was drawn to the Tremor as I have modest off-road needs. Truck seems like a good fit. My 21 didn’t get picked. As dealer is Granger and selling at invoice, I have no interest in paying msrp and trying to get a truck off a local lot. But now with talk of incentives for us to place a 22 order, but not for a Tremor (WTF!) I am debating getting a Lariat FX4.
Sponsored