First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport
Occupation
IT Professional
I honestly thought I had been trolled, that you had created a video that was going to play a popular song using the Ford door chime
I would have preferred that rather than the dead truck. :)

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
Was told the batteries are back ordered. That’s only after I suggested he swap the battery, then I said okay I’ll buy a battery then and was told “back ordered”

seems like excuse after excuse.
Josh35...

I’m in a similar situation and I’m not only in the US but I’M in Cali!

We have BRUTAL “Lemon Laws” but… I NEED the 122’ wheel base of the Regular Cab Short Bed and there’s only 1 option. FORD!

I ordered my tuck on March 20th 2020. Got my VIN after 3 weeks and a build date of June 7th.

That “build date” was rescheduled SEVEN TIMES over 8 months. They finally built my truck in late November and delivered it November 29th.

I drove it for FOUR weeks when it shattered a valve on December 29th.

It’s been parked at the Ford Dealership ever since “waiting parts”.

I am now on my THIRD (of ?) “promised” ship date for my new head with no end in sight and paying Ford Motor Credit payments AND INSURANCE every month for a truck I can’t drive.

“LEMON LAW":

Yeah, sure… I could get a lawyer and force Ford to buy back my truck BUT THEN WHAT?

Wait another EIGHT MONTHS and several more “promised” build dates for a 2022?

I can’t buy a GM, Mopar, Toyota, Nissan, etc… THEY DON’T SELL Regular Cab Short Beds.

And this asshole that posts as Ford Motor Company “Official Ford Account” can suck my sparkplugs! (I HOPE THE DICK IS READING THIS POST!) If you are… you should be ashamed to work for such a horror show of a “company”! They must be paying you a fortune to look at yourself in the mirror every morning.

It’s a shame. The 2021 Ford F150 is an amazing piece of modern technology. Ford engineers are GODS!

Ford Motor Company is a worthless POS and I hope these fcukers go bankrupt without a government bailout.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Josh35

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Hybrid SuperCrew 6.5box
@Josh35 Any new updates?
A Ford rep visited the dealer (just by chance) and they went over the biggest issue they currently have, which is my truck…

Ford has agreed to replace the modules again and a wiring harness and will also leave the repair as “incomplete” since it won’t be cold enough out to get a real sense of whether it’s fixed or not ??‍♂.

However…all these “repairs” and going on the CarFax report ?. And I won’t be able to trade the vehicle in because it has an open repair…

So…..still trying to get FordCanada to just send me a new truck. All they’ve offered currently is $2500 towards a new truck and I as the consumer must bare the brunt of losing $15k on a BRAND NEW lemon f150 they sent me.

OP
OP

Josh35

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Someone here said tow it to another dealer - it’s not possible as the other dealer will not grant me a loaner truck and Ford refuses to pay for a rental…

OP
OP

Josh35

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mine had a bunch of errors pop up and wouldn’t start. Dealer found a broken wire in the harness connecting to the body control module. Sounds like it got pinched somehow and worked it’s way apart.

B03DFA9D-9D91-4851-A360-0500649B73EC.jpeg
They are going to replace this harness today. They didn’t say why. Maybe the tech followed the wires and found the same pinch ??‍♂. He did tell me last time we spoke he would follow the wires to see if he can find an issue.
fingers crossed

OP
OP

Josh35

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just a quick question, when you say "change the battery" are you being clear that your'e talking about the 12v battery and not just the Hybrid battery? Maybe the tech is just being obtuse?
Yes he knows I’m referring to the regular battery not the Hybrid EV battery

OP
OP

Josh35

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sorry guys lots of replies today, I was out of country for the past week.

Sponsored

PungoteagueDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
Question - why would you have a $15 loss on trade? My local dealer just offered me $5k over what I paid last May 27 for my '21 KR PB in cash (8k miles). A '21 has lost no value since rolling off the lot, at least in some U.S. markets.

MTNMN

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat (2022 F-150 King Ranch On Order)
Question - why would you have a $15 loss on trade? My local dealer just offered me $5k over what I paid last May 27 for my '21 KR PB in cash (8k miles). A '21 has lost no value since rolling off the lot, at least in some U.S. markets.

Same, I will be trading in my 2021 502A on a 2022 King Ranch and got $1k Less than I paid for it 7 months ago.

Doesnt add up....

OP
OP

Josh35

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Same, I will be trading in my 2021 502A on a 2022 King Ranch and got $1k Less than I paid for it 7 months ago.

Doesnt add up....
It does add up.
They are offering $71k for the truck.
Sticker is $79k.

Total paid since taking delivery plus down payment made minus trade plus price of new truck is currently equaling a $15k loss

OP
OP

Josh35

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Currently being offered $71k for a truck with a $79k sticker. And I have written proof of this offer from 2 dealers and Ford Canada themselves.
factoring in payments made + down payment made it is roughly a $15k hit to me and I’ve driven the truck a total of less than 2 months.
Sponsored