• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

My NY dealer allocation = zero so far

OP
OP

me!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lightning
Hey...I think I have a reservation at the same dealer. I am late to the game...Jun reservation so i'm about #40/60. I'm looking at late 2023.
Hey...I think I have a reservation at the same dealer. I am late to the game...Jun reservation so i'm about #40/60. I'm looking at late 2023.
Metro- Latham
Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Metro- Latham
Metro here as well - best of luck to us!

Edit: Which is weird because my salesman told me they did get a Wave 1 invite, just not a wave 2.

OP
OP

me!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lightning

Edit: Which is weird because my salesman told me they did get a Wave 1 invite, just not a wave 2.
Best of luck to you as well! Conflicting information from them is a little concerning. I guess I’ll just keep logging into the Ford website and ignore the dealership at this point.

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)

Tom..does Metro have a 2nd dealership? Isn't there a Ford dealership off rte9 north of rte7 in Latham. I think they call themselves "Latham Ford"...

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I reserved at Morris Ford and while the sales manager confirmed that they'd be selling at MSRP, I haven't received any responses about my position in line or prioritization. I reserved during the preso, but obviously no invite so far.
I'm at Morris Ford also. I am dealing with the Manager Jim DeMarco. He seems nice and confirmed no games. no gimmicks, no BS...Lightnings sold at MSRP.

He isn't always with quick responses.. but will generally answer if you ask more than once. I am a June reservation..told I am about #40 of 60 at Morris. I expect to be mid/late 2023.

Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Tom..does Metro have a 2nd dealership? Isn't there a Ford dealership off rte9 north of rte7 in Latham. I think they call themselves "Latham Ford"...
Correct - that one is Latham Ford. Went to test drive a 2013 Raptor there a couple weeks ago (decided to pass). They are not associated with Metro.

OP
OP

me!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lightning
Correct - that one is Latham Ford. Went to test drive a 2013 Raptor there a couple weeks ago (decided to pass). They are not associated with Metro.
I meant to say I am at Latham Ford, not Metro. Duh! That is where I am 6th after they prioritized one and dealer mentioned they did not get a wave 1 or 2 allocation.

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I meant to say I am at Latham Ford, not Metro. Duh! That is where I am 6th after they prioritized one and dealer mentioned they did not get a wave 1 or 2 allocation.
So in Albany area we have 1 reserved at Latham, 1 at Metro(SCH), and 2 at Morris.

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FWIW Latham Ford is going to build a new dealer/showroom on rte 7 close to the Sonic and DiBellas. Could be a good option in the future. for sales/service.
Sponsored