• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

My NY dealer allocation = zero so far

me!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lightning
Upstate New York dealer where I was 6th in line out of 60 (he said he prioritized 1 person, I was originally 5th (reserved 5/20 am) told me yesterday (1/22) after stopping in that their dealerships didn't get any in wave 1 or wave 2. I guess I have no shot at ordering this year.

Anyone with similar upstate NY concerns?
Sponsored

sk00pie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler, Tesla 3
Upstate New York dealer where I was 6th in line out of 60 (he said he prioritized 1 person, I was originally 5th (reserved 5/20 am) told me yesterday (1/22) after stopping in that their dealerships didn't get any in wave 1 or wave 2. I guess I have no shot at ordering this year.

I"m downstate in Long Island and havent heard anything yet. Apparently I'm 23 of 100, day 1 reservation. The dealer said he thought only 1 wave 1 order but said he expected 20 wave 2 orders which seems not in line with what I've read on forums.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager

My dealer got 1 wave 1 invite, but nothing in wave 2. Pretty large dealer too.

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
How many people are referring to the dealership general manager when they say "the dealer" vs. a salesperson?

Sponsored

ryan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
sedan
Same here. 0 allocations, ev-certified dealer with 51-100 reservations.

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat ER delivered 6/3, MME GTPE, MME FE
Occupation
IT
I'm in the Mid Hudson Valley. I shockingly got the email to order on January 6th. I wasn't expecting to get one the first year, so much so that I ordered a Rivian R1T the week before this past Christmas figuring I would buy the one that shows up first. My wife drives a MME FE and me a MME GTPE so maybe Ford wanted to make sure we stayed in the Ford Family with our EV truck purchase. ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP

me!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lightning
I'm in the Mid Hudson Valley. I shockingly got the email to order on January 6th. I wasn't expecting to get one the first year, so much so that I ordered a Rivian R1T the week before this past Christmas figuring I would buy the one that shows up first. My wife drives a MME FE and me a MME GTPE so maybe Ford wanted to make sure we stayed in Ford Family with our EV truck purchase. ;)
Congrats! I hope I get lucky with a 3rd wave invite. Trying not to think about it but it's hard after first hearing I was number 6 at the dealer. I stupidly thought it was a given that I'd get an invite to order

Sponsored

Ccarm6

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future F150 Lightning
Congrats! I hope I get lucky with a 3rd wave invite. Trying not to think about it but it's hard after first hearing I was number 6 at the dealer. I stupidly thought it was a given that I'd get an invite to order
Same. I’m #6 on list and dealer has gotten 1 so far. Curious if subsequent waves may target new/different dealerships or if it’s just going to be the same ole stuff wave after wave.

wighty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning XLT (SR 311A), 2023 Genesis GV60
I got my email to order on Thursday. I believe I did my reservation at the very beginning of the presentation. Central NY.

OP
OP

me!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lightning
I got my email to order on Thursday. I believe I did my reservation at the very beginning of the presentation. Central NY.
Congrats!

hahahano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Hey...I think I have a reservation at the same dealer. I am late to the game...Jun reservation so i'm about #40/60. I'm looking at late 2023.
I reserved at Morris Ford and while the sales manager confirmed that they'd be selling at MSRP, I haven't received any responses about my position in line or prioritization. I reserved during the preso, but obviously no invite so far.
Sponsored