OP

tsamael

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Looks great on whiter vehicles. It probably would not stand out on a darker color like my Guard.
Its reflective, so at night it will look better on dark vehicle I think. It reflects very bright.

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov

Sponsored

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
I’m considering red on my Agate Black. My boat is red and black, so thinking this might be a good combination depending on the color.

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
US Gov
I’m considering red on my Agate Black. My boat is red and black, so thinking this might be a good combination depending on the color.
I think that would look good!

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
I bought off of eBay from someone that sold a lot of different colored ones for my 2018. It was pretty good quality and it still looks new after 3 years but my wife hates any kind of decal on a truck and calls it a truck tattoo. :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP

tsamael

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I wish you could get this in the Stone Gray color!
I spoke to AUTOCARIMAGE / seller, they do custom designs too, I am ordering from them more decals for fenders. try to contact them, they have very good customer service

Sponsored

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Hmm, I wonder if they would make a custom FX4 Off-Road Decal using the same material. I hate the damn cheap stickers. Makes the truck look like a kid's toy. One reason the exterior of the GMC is nicer, they use nice badges instead. Anyways, I tried looking up their contact info, but because I haven't bought anything from them, I don't have access to their customer service. I'd be curious if they'd come up with a nice blacked-out FX4 design that I'd be willing to buy. Going blacked-out on my black truck.... whenever it arrives.

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
Hmm, I wonder if they would make a custom FX4 Off-Road Decal using the same material. I hate the damn cheap stickers. Makes the truck look like a kid's toy. One reason the exterior of the GMC is nicer, they use nice badges instead. Anyways, I tried looking up their contact info, but because I haven't bought anything from them, I don't have access to their customer service. I'd be curious if they'd come up with a nice blacked-out FX4 design that I'd be willing to buy. Going blacked-out on my black truck.... whenever it arrives.
These guys have a good selection of what you may be looking for;
https://www.aftershockdecals.com/fx4/

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
These guys have a good selection of what you may be looking for;
https://www.aftershockdecals.com/fx4/
They definitely have lots of options. I'll take a look at them if I can't find a badge style as opposed to a sticker. Just looking to elevate the look of the truck a bit. (definitely booking mark that site though.)

OP
OP

tsamael

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
They definitely have lots of options. I'll take a look at them if I can't find a badge style as opposed to a sticker. Just looking to elevate the look of the truck a bit. (definitely booking mark that site though.)
They have nice selection, but it looks like its just a regular decal, not raised letters. I will ask AUTOCARIMAGE if they can do something like that. I want some too, but I want it raised, not just a decal. I will let you know.

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
US Gov
I just ordered the black American flag version for my lead foot. Whenever my truck decides to show up I will have something to do!
Sponsored