Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
I'm sure I can figure out how to run the wire,
FYI I undertook the one-time effort to run everything inside my RV because I didn't want a cable running up the backside of my Escape 5.0's molded fiberglass shell. The harness is super-long (like 40+ft).

I ran it all hidden in the back of cabinets front-to-back and drilled / sealed one hole through the shell adjacent to the cam mounted over the rear window (there's an overhead cabinet above the rear window).

I routed the TPMS receiver branch to a spot over the axles in a lower cabinet. Everything works fantastic and the only evidence is the cam itself on the outside.
Sponsored

towpro

First Name
will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat Powerboost
Nice looking rig.

But after 30 years of RVing we stopped. We moved to Florida around 7 years ago and there is no where to go down here without a 6 month reservation thanks to everyone wants to come here all winter to live in RV's. We both work full time and I am on call so its very hard to schedule weekend trips 6 months in advance.
When we lived in PA we used to run down to the beach in OBX for something like 30 days per year, but during covid the price of the campgrounds tripled. That right, a full hookup site goes for almost $200 per night

Now I live next to 70,000 acres of water so we bought a pontoon boat instead :)

EricR

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"PowerBeast" - our 2021 F150 Lariat 4x4 Powerboost
A couple of things we appreciate having:

1 - A subscription to thedyrt.com and the thedyrt app.

Great for finding campgrounds and places to boondock.

2 - A Harvest Hosts membership.

Spend one night free at a wide array of places. Wineries, dairies, golf courses, gator farms, etc.

No hookups, but much nicer than a Walmart or Cracker Barrel parking lot.

mlmarcum

First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Awesome! I bought a 2023 Ibex 20MDS in early February and have been living on it fulltime since. Love it so far, only a few minor issues that are expected when breaking in a new travel trailer. Will all be fixed under warranty. Can't tell you how often strangers come up to me gawking about the tricked out suspension on it LOL.

Had a whole host of trailer brake nightmares but that's on Ford, not Forest River. We're trying to work through 'em. If you get anything weird in that area DM me.

Hope you have awesome travels!

hardrivn

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Hybrid
Love it, currently camping with our 2014 Dutchman 190 QB and love the couch at the back of yours. Yet it’s still small enough to get into more state parks and smaller campsites.
Sponsored