Spiffers

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat
That's a BIG kid!

We were at one of the houses the dude we helped rehab was renting out. He had some POS mustang that he thought was the sheit! His little boys were throwing rocks and well one got away from one of them. It hit the rear glass of the 'tang everyone instantly knew what happened. I was on the ground and my Dad, their Dad, and the landlord were on the roof. Their Dad was losing his shit and screaming stomping down the roof to the ladder. My Dad got him by the arm and said "You hit that boy and I'll stomp you. It's just a peice of glass." He calmed right down started calling around to see who could fix it. Dad and the Landlord ended up paying for it because they were broke AF. But Dad was not about to let him spank that kid when he was that mad. Might have got his ass busted after we left but not in that moment of rage.

I miss my Dad so much.
Sponsored

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Ouch. Paintless repair might be possible but looks like a crease and doubtful can get that 100% with that method.

Let us know how the repair goes and glad the kids are okay and owned up to it. Good parents.

OP
OP
DamnitDave

DamnitDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lariat, Rapid Red, BAP
Alls well that ends well. Victoria has been return to her pre-tackle glory, and demanded a long drive to make her feel better. The kids came by to apologize and fork over some $$$. I lectured them on the importance of continuing to play football outside. I'm going to buy them a couple of new footballs in a few weeks to show that it's cool.
Ford F-150 My Girl Got Tackled IMG_1098

Sponsored

travisN000

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost CCSB
Thanks guys!

I just got notice that body work is completed and primer / paint should start next week, hopefully it will be done in the next couple of weeks (after paint they have to put it back together and run calibrations):

Ford F-150 My Girl Got Tackled BnBzpeaNyhzDXX0fVaDruiwKHwOxyTk4XE9ZjqOMryYP=w2400

Ford F-150 My Girl Got Tackled EXt31tQCl-pTgW87dY9Diw7XfNFauHUZorivvbn1fcrl=w2400

Big Dog Daddy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 5.0 4x4 Ex Cab Antimatter Blue
Alls well that ends well. Victoria has been return to her pre-tackle glory, and demanded a long drive to make her feel better. The kids came by to apologize and fork over some $$$. I lectured them on the importance of continuing to play football outside. I'm going to buy them a couple of new footballs in a few weeks to show that it's cool.
Sir, Your a kind hearted and compassionate man. I very happy to see your girl is back in the driveway looking better than ever. Everyone should have a neighbor like you. :)

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
IMG_1098.png
Paintless repair or a new door?

OP
OP
DamnitDave

DamnitDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lariat, Rapid Red, BAP
Paintless repair or a new door?
The door wasn't replaced, but they did take it apart and did whatever it is they do, including paint. It was much more extensive than the paintless dent repair, but it is the same door.
Sponsored