First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired musician
Great news...! Sounds like some of the ordered trucks are moving :) .

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
Crazy how people that have been waiting months with no end in sight, and then you get yours that fast. Congratulations though. Where was your truck produced? I wonder how they decide which truck gets built and which doesn't.

OP
OP

Stubblejumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
This was a Kansas City build, Lariat, 501A, 3.5, FX-4, Sport Appearance Package, 20" wheels, spray in bedliner.

mstfld

First Name
stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F150 5.0-2022 edge
Occupation
retired
My Lariat was ordered March 15 with an ETA of May 22-28, and the dealer called today, my truck arrived at their lot today. So seven weeks and four days, and it has a factory sprayed bedliner. I was pleasantly surprised.

nc_ohc=LJbBEsn2P54AX_8blhf&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.jpg
Mines in Dearborn ordered 11/16 built 3/16 still no show but glad you got yours?

Sponsored

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
I have gathered certain options/colors are at one plant or another.... i guess if there are no constraints it’s otherwise random.

Here are a couple I have heard:
- Powerboost is only in Dearborn
- Space White is only in Kansas City

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150, Soon to be 2021 hybrid
What was your ETA....? Maybe mine's on the way.
Super excited for you!. I sure hope mine is the same and shows up here soon... I ordered 3/22 and eta is 5/17!.
But dang... I am sure upset for these people that ordered weeks and in cases many months before us and still waiting. That is flat out not being handled right by Ford...

OP
OP

Stubblejumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
What was your ETA....? Maybe mine's on the way.
Super excited for you!. I sure hope mine is the same and shows up here soon... I ordered 3/22 and eta is 5/17!.
But dang... I am sure upset for these people that ordered weeks and in cases many months before us and still waiting. That is flat out not being handled right by Ford...
My ETA was May 22-28, so it is over two weeks early.

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My ETA was May 22-28, so it is over two weeks early.
Awesome man! Enjoy. Maybe mine and a lot of others will show up in the coming days.

Curious, did your still stay in-production on the trackers or did you know it was coming?

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Awesome man! Enjoy. Maybe mine and a lot of others will show up in the coming days.

Curious, did your still stay in-production on the trackers or did you know it was coming?
Adding on to Ron's question. What state was your truck delivered to? Seems like folks near the plants get their trucks super fast.

Sponsored

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Adding on to Ron's question. What state was your truck delivered to? Seems like folks near the plants get their trucks super fast.
Stubblejumper appears to be located in Alberta...

OP
OP

Stubblejumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150

I have no idea, I talked to the dealer after about 10 days and he told me that they had a VIN and an ETA ending May 28. I went in about 10 days ago, and the sales manager showed me on his computer screen that it was on a rail car , and had an eta of May 22-28. I don't know when it was scheduled or built, and I had no idea that it was arriving today. They are installing the PPF, mud flaps, bed cover and doing a PDI , and it should be ready to pick up Wednesday.

• Love
Reactions: Ron

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have no idea, I talked to the dealer after about 10 days and he told me that they had a VIN and an ETA ending May 28. I went in about 10 days ago, and the sales manager showed me on his computer screen that it was on a rail car , and had an eta of May 22-28. I don't know when it was scheduled or built, and I had no idea that it was arriving today. They are installing the PPF, mud flaps, bed cover and doing a PDI , and it should be ready to pick up Wednesday.
You sir, are the lucky ducky. And cheers for you being able to Wait for them to call you. I think everybody here is hitting that tracker every hour hoping for an update. Congrats.

OP
OP

Stubblejumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
You sir, are the lucky ducky. And cheers for you being able to Wait for them to call you. I think everybody here is hitting that tracker every hour hoping for an update. Congrats.
I know how lucky I am, I was actually surprised, especially when I saw the spray in bedliner. My order went as smooth as it should have without all of the parts issues that are happening. I guess this is payback for waiting until January 15 for my snowmobile, after four postponed shipping dates. After that, I didn't bother tracking my truck on a regular basis , as it would have been too frustrating to see the same pattern with my truck.

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Congrats man! We're very excited for you and to see that one made it to its home gives us hope!
Sponsored