My Dealer Called Today

OP
OP

Stubblejumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
One other truck arrived with it, the other one was ordered before mine, the dealer has a few more on order, but they aren't expected anytime soon. and the lot is really getting empty.
Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Congratulations! Seven weeks is lightning fast for this year. Lucky!

DeliveryJay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150
Occupation
Driver
What was your ETA....? Maybe mine's on the way.
Super excited for you!. I sure hope mine is the same and shows up here soon... I ordered 3/22 and eta is 5/17!.
But dang... I am sure upset for these people that ordered weeks and in cases many months before us and still waiting. That is flat out not being handled right by Ford...
https://palsapp.com/ pop your vin in

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
Make sure you look under your truck on pickup!

OP
OP

Stubblejumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Make sure you look under your truck on pickup!
I will, I would have today, but after a quick look at the truck, and verifying the window sticker, I went to talk to my salesman , and when I came back the truck wasn't there anymore, apparently taken to service to start on it.

Last edited:

Itsjustmd

First Name
Jayce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum
This makes me wonder if I were to order a truck now if I'd get it before the one that's in Ramp 59 purgatory. I put a deposit down on one from a dealership that just happened to be specced exactly how I wanted it. This was in March, and they were expecting it within the next 2 weeks is what I was told (they ordered it in Jan). I figured I'd bypass having to wait 10-12 weeks on an order at my local dealer since there was one specced the way I wanted. This was before I knew about all this ramp 59 business. Now it's just been delay after delay. Once I started doing some research, I realized how clueless the dealership is. It's just sitting on Ramp 59 now though. If I could order now and get one quicker, I may should do that.

Congrats on the truck!
Sponsored